Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I moved from room to room. I eventually realized that he might be in the halls. So I moved into the rafters and moved around from there. But I realized something. Some of the painted guardians and lord's blades were moving in a certain direction. I tailed one to her destination. I saw their objective was the painted world. I can use that to prove my trust to Faraam. By showing him Crossbreed Priscilla and maybe even Yorshka he would see that I speak the truth of Gwyn's lies.

I made a note of where we were in the castle and went back to searching rooms. 

Eventually I heard Faraam's voice. But I also heard someone else's. A woman's voice. Definitely not Ornstein. Velka? Possibly but doubtful. Gwynevere? Yeah no. This voice sounded much more harsh. But it has a certain beauty to it.

"So a human showed up out of nowhere and has the ability to see the future? That sounds insane even for you my love." The voice said.

"You know you love it." I heard Faraam say.

The woman laughed. "That is true. Stay safe Faraam."

"Of course my dear Quelaag." Faraam said. I then heard a sound similar to a phone hanging up.

Two things.

1. HOW ARE THEY TOGETHER?!?

2. Since when did they have phones?

I knocked on the door to the room. Faraam opened it and looked at me in surprise.

"What are you-" He started before I pushed him into the room and closed the door.

"Any lord's blades better get out or I will cut you down." I said as I got my katana out of my inventory and drew it.

I waited a few seconds before exhaling and sheathing my sword. I looked at Faraam. "I have horrible news." I said.

"It better be." Faraam said before moving to a chair.

"It regards your sister Filianore." I said.

Faraam gave me a death glare.

"What in Quela's name is that supposed to mean?" He said.

So that's the witch of Izalith's name. Neat. Gonna file that away for later.

"I told your father of two events. Who said that was all of them?" I asked.

"No one. Wait a minute. What happens to my sister?" He asked.

"She is currently locked in a fixed moment in time along with the Ringed City. It is a prison and she is the unwilling warden. She is in a endless sleep. And she will die in pain." I said.

Faraam got up and grabbed me by my collar. "WHO DID THAT TOO HER!?!" He yelled at me.

I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Your father."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" He said as lightning began to crackle around him.

"Why do you think Gwyn branded humanity with the darksign?" I asked.

"TO HELP GRANT THEM STRENGTH!" Faraam said.

"There power comes from darkness remember?" I asked.

"So what?" Faraam asked.

"Think for a minute." I said.

Faraam developed a look of pondering. Then a look of realization as he dropped me.