Chapter 43

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I was at the prow of the lead ship looking at the lightning island before us. Using my now peaked observation haki I saw that germa was on the other side of the island.

"Stay back. Do not approach the island until I tell you too." I said into my wrist Den-Den mushi to the commanders of each ship and jumped off the ship and flew into the clouds. Dodging the bolts with ease I made it through the storm to appear above the Germa Fleet.

I got my den-Den mushi out again and opened an open frequency that would span about the size of an island to have no fear of the marines tapping the call.

"Hello? Is this thing on?" I said into the communicator. "Moshi-mosh?" I said.

"We hear you. Who are you?" I heard the gruff voice of Vinsmoke Judge say over the line.

"Name's Manus. You may know me as the dark phoenix." I said.

"Fuck." Judge said.

"I wish to talk. I will come aboard alone and unarmed. You can bind me in seastone as well." I said. I heard some whispering on the other end of the line.

"Fine. Head to the ship with a castle on it. I'll be waiting for you." Judge said.

I looked for the castle ship and dive bombed at it. I landed in the middle of a courtyard and looked at the clones that surrounded me.

"Well? You gonna draw your weapons or whistle dixie?" I asked as I got ace out of my inventory.

"Don't engage him." I heard a calm and emotionless voice say from behind a group of soldiers.

"Vinsmoke Ichiji. I thought I was going to talk to your father." I said.

"You will. You said you were coming unarmed." He said as he looked at the gun in my hand.

I put ace back in my inventory. Much to Ichiji's curiosity.

Now that I think about it my observation haki has been blaring since I landed on the ship. I wonder what it is.

Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders.

That was all that I heard from the soldiers and nearly everyone in Germa with the help of haki.

My eyes widened and I gulped.

Holy shit. These guys have fucking inhibitor chips. Even Ichiji. Then that means that he can be a normal human and have emotions. I would just need to get some abyss in his head. But more importantly:

HOW DO THEY HAVE INHIBITOR CHIPS?!?

'Vegapunk.' My mind reminded me.

Oh yeah. When I find that guy I am gonna smack him upside the head for the shit he has done.

I allowed myself to be cuffed and felt the warm flames that I had grown used to leave me. Oh well. At least I still have pyromancies if things go wrong.

I followed the eldest son of Judge and we made our way into the throne room. In the middle of the room in front of the throne that Judge sat on was a chair. He had his sons and daughter at the foot of his throne and several guards. Fortunately there were none behind me. I got out the almighty key and got to work on the cuffs.