Chapter 15

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

We have arrived at a mountain overlooking Anor Londo. We have an aerial view of the city and it's defenses. I can see about 10 heavy ballistae similar to the one in smoldering lake in dark souls 3.

"Where are the people?" I asked. Turning to look at Faraam who was next to me.

"My father executed who didn't fight. The rest fled." Faraam said sadly.

I slammed my fist into the ground. "When he dies I will make him suffer."

"That is if you even get to him first." I heard Quela say. "I will melt the skin off his bones if I get my hands on him."

Nito nodded. "What are we looking at in opposition?"

"Ciaran and Whitley reported several legions of silver knights. But they also spoke of Silver knights with demonic traits." Ornstein said as I moved back into the war tent.

"Black knights. They are a legion made to fight the demon outbreak in a time that never happened. I don't know how or why they are here but they will be a problem." I explained.

"They will most likely be the vanguard." Havel said.

"They are trained to deal with mobs of enemies or large enemies." I said. "I believe we should send a legion of skilled duelists to deal with them."

"Ciaran's blades can deal with them along with Artorias's watchers." Ornstein said.

"But our biggest problem are the ballistae." Havel said. "We can't destroy them because of how big they are. We will need to send someone to get rid of them. They can shoot Midir and Kalameet outta the sky."

"We can't send anyone to infiltrate. They would be killed by the remaining lord's blades." Faraam said.

"I'll do it." I said. "I can get to the ballistae and destroy them from the inside. And unlike literally everyone else if I die we don't have to worry about it because I'll just come back at a bonfire."

"Alright. You go deal with the ballistae and give us the signal to attack and we will plan the assault while you are gone." Nito said. "Agreed?"

"Agreed." Everyone said as I then left the tent.

As I walked out I saw Mercury and Jaune arm-wrestling, Gough , Borax and the giants having a toast, Adam and Quelaan sitting together and looking at the stars, Artorias and Ciaran talking to each other, Whitley who was letting Priscilla play with a summoned wolf, Gwynevere, Velka, and Gwyndolin praying, and Halflight and Filianore hugging each other not wanting to let go.

I looked at the assembled armada that had been brought together. 

The ringed knights and watchers were sparring. Anticipating the incoming battle. The witches of Izalith and Adam's pyromancers were resting to conserve their strength. Whitley's sorcerers were meditating or practicing. The clerics of Oolacile were praying. Midir and Kalameet were eating some freshly caught animals as an appetizer of the feast they will have by tomorrow night. I looked around and smiled.

The people of this world united against the lies of Gwyn and his tyranny.

Perfection.

I equipped the ringed knight armor and grew wings using one of my new abilities.

(New look)

I walked to the edge of the mountain and fell. 

I then propelled myself into the clouds and dived at Anor Londo.

All the pain, all the suffering, it all ends now.

Your end is at hand Gwyn.

Not even the fire can save you now.