Chapter 53

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

Several days after leaving Fishman Island

We had been heading in the direction of the middle needle which if I remember correctly belonged to punk hazard. The strawhats had decided to stay behind at Fishman island after we had left. Apparently Ace was stopping by the place and they had a feast. I had to hold back the three Vinsmoke brothers from joining the party or else Caesar was going to execute his plans on Punk Hazard without interference and I wasn't about to let that happen. And the reason we hadn't teleported was because of Momo and Kine'mon's placement so I wasn't going to take any risks.

I had been in the crow's nest relaxing and enjoying the breeze for the past few days.

This is nice.

And so 

God

DAMN

BORING!

I cracked my neck and fell out of the nest. I did a superhero landing on the deck and walked into the kitchen.

Walking in I was hit in the face by a vast array of smells.

On the left side of the kitchen Blueno was making enough Barbecue to feed an army.

Or one Cipher pol 9.

On the right side was Gem or Mr. 5. He was making some fine but varied (By Bon Clay's request) cuisine for his colleagues of the former baroque works.

Despite the fact he picks his nose a lot he maintains great hygiene in the kitchen.

And in the middle Niji (ironically) was cooking up many more dishes for everyone else with Gin (who was following in the footsteps of his savior).

I walked to the bar and opened a beer and downed it in seconds. I wiped my mouth and hit my head on the bar.

"You ok don?" Gin asked me.

I looked at the tonfa wielder. "Yeah. Just really done with waiting. I need something fun to happen."

Gin closed his eyes and then opened them again a few seconds later. "Sorry don but that ain't gonna happen anytime soon."

I sighed and walked outside to the prow.

I took in a deep breath before screaming to the heavens.

"GODDAMMIT!"

5 days later

The island was finally in view.

And it looked like hell on earth.

Sweet Christ it actually looked like Nagasaki

Sweet Christ it actually looked like Nagasaki. Not surprising considering the place was bombed to hell by Caesar.

So many innocent lives lost.