Chapter 51

Authors Note: Apologies for the delay on this chapter I recently got hit in the face by a fuckton of writers block and have been dealing with life drama. It may take a while before I get back to regular uploads.

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

We reappeared in front of the island that the one piece branch of Ashina was left on about 3 months after we left this dimension.

I looked at the troops. "What are you standing around for? Get to work!"

The crew began to scramble around and busied themselves.

Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?

It's not like I have a devil fruit in my inventory.

Oh god I have a devil fruit in my inventory.

OH MY GOD I HAVE KIZARU'S DEVIL FRUIT IN MY INVENTORY! HOW IN THE HELL DID I FORGET ABOUT THAT?!?

Ok calm down Walker! Think for a minute! Who should you give it to?

Jaune. His name literally means yellow.

I mean why hell not? Kizaru means Yellow monkey.

"JAUNE! COME HERE!" I yelled for my second apprentice. In a minute the boy was kneeling in front of me in the throne room.

"What is it master?" Jaune asked in a monotone voice.

"I have a gift for you. I trust you know what the devil fruits are?" I asked.

"I do. I was informed of what they were by Smoker and found a book that detailed all the devil fruits known to this world." Jaune said.

I took the yellow fruit out of my inventory and tossed it to him. "The Light-Light no mi. Formerly used by Admiral Kizaru. The only man to give me a run for my money in single combat and make me feel the thrill of battle. Use it well." I said.

Jaune wasted no time and bit into the fruit. He ate it all quickly. "Thank you master. Anything else?"

"That will be all." I said before Jaune disappeared in a flash of light.

I smiled. "Always eager that one."

Next thing I knew I saw him firing lasers at the ocean to fine tune his control.

His current output was either: A. All encompassing blast or B. A flash of light and nothing more.

Oh well.

I leapt from the ship and landed on the island. I walked through the forests making my way to where I could hear the yells of one rookie pirate and the wisdom of a wise old man.

I saw them sparring and I sat on a rock and watched their duel. When the young boy tried to use his 4th gear technique I stood up and cracked my neck before appearing in front of Rayleigh and caught Luffy's fist.

"I'll deal with this. This boy needs to be humbled if he thinks that he can pull technique like this without someone responding in kind. Go." I said to Rayleigh.