Chapter 23

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

2 weeks later

Jaune and his team had dropped out of Beacon and moved into the archives along with a good amount of wandering huntsmen and traitorous white fang. Genichiro gave me the black mortal blade in exchange for my own blade. We had made some renovations such as: outer defenses, a mini CCT tower, watchtowers, more bedrooms, and a great kitchen and dining area.

Everyone was doing their usual thing.

Quelaan was talking with Emma over tea. Sekiro and Adam were playing chess. Kuro and the divine child were cooking or reading. Jaune and his team were doing their usual hang out. Or Ren was cooking a fuckton of pancakes for Nora's bottomless stomach.

Currently I was facing off against Genichiro for training.

I was winning.

To call this a fight would be bad comedy.

I was currently parrying the fuck out of Genichiro and was taunting him all the while.

"Your weakness makes your grandfather sick." I said.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled before I broke his posture and punched him in the stomach.

"Your rage blinds you. You must learn to control it." I chided him.

"You're not my teacher." He said.

"No. But we are training. We train to overcome weaknesses such as these." I said as I helped him up.

"Fine. I'll try to keep it in line." He said.

Whitley walked into the ring. "You may have to wait a bit. Some guy just showed up at the gates. You may want to see this." He said.

"Take me to him." I said as we left the ring.

Everyone recently wanted to get new looks and weapons. I indulged.

 I indulged

New look and weapon for Whitley