Chapter 13

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

We had arrived in the distant past. It was post-brothers but pre-Ozpin and Salem war.

"Let's get started." I said.

1 month of training later

I was having Jaune and Whitley do push-ups to increase their physical strength while having Adam and Mercury fight a deathstalker with their aura and teamwork (Or lack of it) to defeat it. Whitley and Jaune were whining and Adam and Mercury couldn't work together. I sighed.

"This is going to take a while."

6 months of training later

I was having Jaune and Whitley practice weapon training with Adam and Mercury. Both of whom were surprisingly good teachers. Adam was helping Jaune Focus his aura throughout his body to help him swing the humongous axe. Meanwhile Mercury was teaching Whitley proper form with a long reach weapon. I smiled.

"Progress."

1 year of training later

I was watching on as the three of the fought against a ancient Sea Feilong.

They had been fighting it for nearly two hours as a test of endurance.

"Stop holding back! You may get serious!" I yelled to them.

I then watched as Adam was getting up close and personnel with the beast using energy to propel himself at it while delivering energy slices as well.

I then saw Mercury use his newfound semblance 'Maximum breaker' It allows him too enhance his physical abilities by a multiple of ten. I saw him jump at least five hundred feet in the air and shot down at an inhuman speed. He cut off one of it's wings with the force of his fall.

Whitley then made a ten layered glyph and shot a freezing shot, then a piercing shot, and finally a exploding shot taking off the final wing and it fell to the ground.

Jaune then put his shield on his back and used his semblance 'Paralyzing fear' Which is exactly what it sounds like. The Grimm couldn't move. Jaune walked up to it, put his axe in the air and brought it down hard on the Grimm's neck decapitating it.

I smiled.

"Almost there."

2 years of training later

I dodged a slash from Jaune's axe. I then ducked under a slice from Whitley's scythe. I then immediately jumped back to avoid getting impaled by Mercury's Halberd. And Adam was able to get behind me and impale me through the back. His cooperation and teamwork with the others have increased greatly.

They had been chasing me for the past 30 minutes. This is the first time they hit me in this fight.

I fell to the ground. The four of them thought they had one gave a round of high-fives for this was the first time they got me on my knees.