Chapter 61

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

When the enemy fleet came into view I grabbed a transponder snail and prepared a speech. 

"Ladies and gentlemen we are going to war. I'm not going to lie, not all of you will make it out alive. But you knew that when you signed up for this. But I will do everything in my power to make sure as many of you survive as possible." 

I paused for a few seconds before gritting my teeth and getting into commander mode.

"And with that said all hands to battle stations! I want all cannons being manned by two people at a time! If there is a station on your ship not being used use it! There need to be at least 5 people below deck to repair damages to your ships hull at all times! Move, move, move! I'll take point and blow a hole in their lines! Now get to work!"

I turned to the closest officer and tossed him the snail.

"Handle the fleet! I'll do what I do best."

He snapped into a salute. "Godspeed sir!"

I returned it and looked at Reave.

He began to sprint for the prow with me in close pursuit.

We leaped off the ship and launched at the enemy ships.

I activated full body Haki and tanked several cannonball shots to the face and threw several fireballs that absolutely annihilated several of the ships.

Reave on the other hand just flew through the ships like he was Omni-man causing many of them to explode from the inside.

I watched on as he continued to fly through some more ships and followed while picking off any that he missed before we reached the bottom of the red line.

At the bottom there was a whole army's worth of Pacafistas guarding the only way up to Mariejois.

A lift.

"Leave the elevator untouched. Kill the rest of them." I said to Reave.

"Roger that." He said before spawning his seeker orbs and launching at the army.

I cracked my neck and followed suit.

I drew my sword and decapitated several Pacifistas before performing several tempest kicks destroying even more.

I landed on the ground and used future sight to dodge six laser shots and responded with some beams of my own.

I shot concentrated beams of chaos through the heads of the pacifistas melting their insides and making them self destruct.

I will never understand why Vegapunk designed them like that.

I turned away from the exploding Pacifistas and caught one of their hands that was trying to punch me.

I proceeded to crush said hand and ripped off it's arm.

I then used the arm to hit the things head clean off.

"We're wasting time here!" I heard Reave say from...somewhere.

"Agreed! Any ideas?!?" I yelled back as I sliced a Pacifista in half.

"Get in the sky!" Reave yelled.

Then I smelled Ozone.

I used Shave and Skywalk and got 50 meters in the air before a massive lightning bolt fell from the sky and large waves of electricity went through and obliterated every single Pacifista.