Chapter 34

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!

HOW IS HE A MEMBER OF S.W.O.R.D?!?

IS HE GONNA KILL ME?!? IF I DIE HERE I WON'T COME BACK BECAUSE THERE ISN'T A BONFIRE ON THIS WORLD!

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

That's what's going on in the inside.

On the outside:

"Neat tattoo." I responded as I got back to work on the wall.

Garp sat next to me and got to work himself.

After a minute we both looked up and back at the marines. "GET OVER HERE AND HELP US YOU MORONS!" We both yelled with shark-teeth.

The marines scurried over to help us on the wall.

As we were working this scene played out:

I laughed. "YOU MEAN YOU IDIOTS DIDN'T FIGURE IT OUT!?! HAHAHAHA!"

"What do you mean didn't figure it out?!? How were we supposed to know?!?" Nami yelled.

"Because they literally have the same last name and middle initial of D!" I yelled back. "SERIOUSLY WHO ELSE HAS THE LAST NAME MONKEY?!?" I said as I got back to work.

"Well he does have a good point." Robin said.

I got up once the wall was completed. "Listen can me and Straw hat have the room alone? No eavesdroppers either. If you do I will know."

Everyone but Garp and the rest of the Strawhats stayed.

Luffy looked at his crew. "Go."

I looked at Garp. "If he does get hurt by me feel free to hit me as if I was Gol D. Roger himself."

Garp and the Strawhats cleared.

I tossed several cards to Luffy. "Those contain our Den-Den Mushi numbers. We will assist you whenever asked or required."

Luffy looked at me. "Why? Why help us and give them a second chance?"

I looked at him with a smile. "Because I believe in redemption and karma."

I then exited the building and walked past everyone.

I moved to the docks and saw my new ship and smiled.

Oh hell yeah!

I walked over to Iceburg and shook his hand. "Thanks for the ship."

"Thanks for the money." He said in response as he walked away.

I got out my Den-Den Mushi. "Get to the shipyard and stay hidden. You'll know our ship when you see it." I jumped to the Prow and watched Garp's ship. Eventually the crew arrived. "Let's go people! Garp is moving and he is trailing the strawhats! We can't let them be stopped!"

They all jumped to work.

"Mr. 5! Get on the cannons! Ms. Valentine, Mr. 2, and Mr. 1! Help Mr. 5! Mr. 3! Prepare to make wax walls! Lucci and Crocodile with me! Ohm! Get to the helm bring us in front of Garp's ship! Blueno, Kalifa, Fukuro! Get ready to redirect any cannonballs that get to close for comfort! Kaku, Jabra, Johnny, Yosaku, and Gin! Prepare for enemies that get on the ship!" I yelled.

They did as I told them and I moved to the prow.

The second Garp threw the first cannonball I spiked it into the ocean.

"BLOCKED!" I yelled. "Try again for a beri?"

Garp grabbed some more balls.

This was a mistake.

"CROC! You're up!" I yelled.

The sandman appeared next to me. "Sables!" He yelled as he made a mini-tornado and threw the cannonballs into the sea.

"Thank you." I said to him.

"No problem sir." He said.

I launched at Garp and we clashed fists.

"Sir! The strawhats just flew away VIA explosion!" Lucci yelled at me.

"Good! Ohm! Do you see a button that says coup de burst?" I yelled as I dodged a punch from Garp.

"Yes!" He yelled back.

"Have everyone get on board and use it!" I said as I kicked Garp across the face.

"What about you!" Mr. 3 yelled at me as he made a wall.

"Don't worry! I'll find you! And you are gonna want to hold onto something!" I said as I caught a punch from Garp and returned it with one of my own.

"Ok! Everyone prepare to Coup de burst!" Ohm said as he hit the button.

They rocketed off and I realized now I could cut loose.

I dodged a punch from Garp and hit him straight in the chest with a flame punch.

"How bout a wager?" I asked him as he got up.

"What is it?" He asked as he brushed the flame off of him.

"If I knock you to your knees in this next hit I get that fancy justice coat of yours. If you win you can bring me to Impel down and I won't resist or try to break out." I said.

He laughed in response. "SURE! WHY NOT! KUZAN MAKE US AN ICE PLATFORM ON THE WATER!"

The lazy admiral stood up and did it before going back to his chair.

Me and Garp jumped to the ice and got ready. Garp made his entire upper body Haki infused. While I began to buff my right arm with: fire, dark fire, Magic, crystal, lighting, aura, basic haki, and finally pure abyssal  power.

"You ready for this?" I asked Garp.

"Let's do it!" He yelled.

I charged forward. Garp had a cocky grin. Bad mistake. He probably didn't reinforce himself to his best.

I hit him with the strongest punch I had ever thrown. It didn't break Garp's haki but he still dropped to his knees.

"Nice punch kid. Wanna see mine?" Garp said as he got up.

I immediately closed my eyes and I felt the force of a bomb hit me in the face. I felt myself skip across the water like a rock before I kicked the water and flew up. I flew back to Garp and stood tall.

"I win." I said.

"Yeah. Besides I've got several coats." He said as we jumped back to his ship and I put his- no my coat over my shoulders. I drunk some estus before flying away to the ship.

Today is a good day.