Chapter 30

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING! All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I was looking down on the destroyed ruins of the archives from the finalizer.

I really should have seen this coming.

Seriously declaring a nation on live air?!? Honestly I can be a moron when I want too.

Oh well. Guess we'll need a new base after this.

"Move to the ruins and salvage what you can. Identify what type of Grimm destroyed this place. I need time to think and make a plan." I said to Mercury as I moved to my office and went to a whiteboard.

The finalizer can support us but it can't be our base forever. It's not built for that. I then began to think about the possible bases throughout fiction. How hard would it be to acquire this place? What qualities does it have? How hard will it be to acquire? Who could be turned to our side while we take the base? So many questions, so little time.

I spent nearly an hour going through possible fortresses, bases, and flat out cities. But I still couldn't find anything that could work.

We need a place that is big enough that it can house Ashina's troops and it needs to have existing fortifications.

BIG existing fortifications.

Then it hit me. An island. An island fortress. But not just any island fortress. A powerful island with great significance. One that signifies justice.

 One that signifies justice

MARINEFORD

This place has the marines, ships, and if we play our cards right we can get our hands on devil fruits.

VERY POWERFUL DEVIL FRUITS.

But we can't just up and steal Marineford. Looks like we're playing the long game.

Infiltration.

Me and some others go to the one piece world and recruit people.

Candidates: Some of the baroque works agents, Gin, Johnny and Yosaku, CP9 post defeat, possibly Enel, The good marines such as Smoker, Tashigi, S.W.O.R.D members, and a few others.

Hell, I might be able to persuade Luffy!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh who am I kidding? That kid has his own path. He's like a lion. Ripping and tearing his way through the world.

I'm a vulture. Here to pick up the scraps and enjoy the show.