Chapter 42

Disclaimer I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I used shave to appear in front of the brothers. "We need to go!" I yelled to them and we began to run back to the Moby Dick. I looked to the side to see Marco the phoenix get seastone handcuffs latched on him.

I immediately knew what was going to happen and pulled out a apple from my inventory as Akainu burst out of the ice and snap Marco's neck.

I muttered a prayer as the fruit transformed. It looks like it had blue flames going up it with golden sparks and I ate it immediately.

I felt my body begin to heat up and I burst into flames. I saw that they were blue for a time before turning pitch black with blue sparks.

I felt the exhaustion from my battles disappear and I felt the raw power of the abyss pour over and the sky went black. The war stopped to observe the raw power I had begun to display. The ice melted around me but I just floated above the water. I could feel the presence of a pure monster in the back of my mind. Pushing to break free but I was far more powerful than it. I forced the urge to kill and corrupt deep into my subconscious never letting it come up or giving way for it.

I felt my body shift into a new, more powerful, and much larger form.

I inspected my new wings and flew into the air before dashing at Akainu and snatching him in my beak

I inspected my new wings and flew into the air before dashing at Akainu and snatching him in my beak. I flew us high into the sky. Past the top of Marineford. Past Mariejois. Past the clouds. As we flew Akainu sent Lava down my throat but I fought through the pain and just kept flying. When my wings finally began to weaken I let go of Akainu and dropped him. As he fell I began to focus a blackflame version of the soulstream to my mouth similar to Midir and sent it at the Admiral completely disintegrating him.

Even if he does reform I made sure to angle his trajectory into the ocean.

I divebombed down to Marine ford and landed in front of Sengoku. I attempted to change into a human form but I had reached a level of power and evolution that I could no longer turn human anymore but I entered a hybrid form instead.

I had two long black wings portruding from my shoulder blades akin to that of a fallen angel. I had blue chains of fire coming of my shoulders and the back of my neck. And I had some flames on my wrists that went up my forearm as well. My eyesight and hearing had also sharpened as well.

"Not bad at all." I said as I inspected my new form.

"Who are you?" Sengoku said.

"I the man who liberated the innocent souls trapped on Mariejois the land of devils. I am the man who beat Kizaru- No! Borsalino in one-on-one combat and reawakened his warriors spirit for his last and greatest battle! I am the man who has taken on the spirit of the phoenix and killed Akainu! I am the man who killed the sinners Charlos, Shalria, and Rosward! I am Manus Walker the spirit of true justice!" I declared as I exerted a burst of heat and power that made all of the weaklings nearby get blown away.