Chapter 14

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING! All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I woke up with my head screaming in pain. What the hell hit-

Oh right.

 Midir.

I realized I was in a bed with bandages all over my body. How am I alive? I looked around and saw that I was in a old looking hospital. Wait a minute.

Where are my clothes?

I looked around frantically and saw that was the Vergil set was on a table. Thank god. I tried to move but a pain shot through my body as I tried to get up. Oh yeah my ribs. I activated my aura and waited until I could move without problems. I got up and put my clothes on.

"Where in the hell am I?" I said as I looked around. I found my sword next. Phew. That could have been bad.

I located the exit and walked outside. I saw that I was near the church of Filianore. Who brought me here?

"Oh your finally awake." A mans voice said.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONO!

NOT THAT MEME!

I turned around and saw Halflight.

"Did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Yeah Midir sensed a mass concentration of darkness and took off. I was on his back at the time so when you got hit I moved to heal you otherwise you would have died." He explained.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"A few hours." Halflight shrugged.

"Cool. Is there a bonfire nearby?" I asked.

"Yeah. Follow me." He said as we walked into the church. I saw Judicator Argo sitting on a stone bench.

"Hello." I said. "I'm just here for the bonfire."

He smiled. "Go ahead. You have the looks of a warrior about you. I take it you plan to join the spears?" He asked.

"I do." I said. "How do I join anyway?" I asked.

Argo tapped me on the head and I glowed.

"There we go. You would have died if you didn't truly plan on protecting Filianore." He said.

"Neat." I said.

"Indeed. It is very neat." Argo said.

"You want the bonfire or not?" Halflight asked as he pointed too the back door.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming. See you later boss." I said as I jogged over to Halflight.

As I lit the bonfire I looked over at Halflight. "Why did you become a spear?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" He asked.

"I came to defend Filianore. By order of lord Faraam." I said. I noticed that Halflight perked up at that.  "That's my reason. What's yours?"

He sighed. "To defend the one I love." He said.

I refilled my estus flask and patted him on the back. "I see. So what Faraam told me was true." I said. "Don't worry. I won't tell a soul. And you won't tell anyone what you see in the next five minutes."

"What do you mean by-" He started as I accessed the list of Manus's abilities and began to scroll through.

"Follow me if you wish to know the truth of this world." I said.

"What do you mean by the truth?" He asked.

I finally found what I was looking for: Memory sharing.

"This truth." I said as I grabbed his head and gave him everything. All of Gwyn's lies, his fate, Filianore's fate, and the fate of the world. I dropped him and he stayed on the ground for a whole minute. He then got up and looked me in the eyes. "Where do we start?" He asked.

"Me, Faraam, and others have spread over lordran and are wearing Gwyn down from the inside. Faraam with his family. Ornstein with the 4 knights and silver knights with one of my apprentices. Havel is working on exposing Seath with one of my apprentices. And Izalith is being turned and saved by Quelaag and another of my apprentices. And the last one of my apprentices is keeping tabs on Gwyn's possible enemies and lord's blades. You and me shall turn Midir, The ringed knights, and the spears of the church." I said. "Is there a problem with that?" I asked.

"With Midir we might be able to turn the surviving dragons to our side." He said.

"Already part of the plan." I said. "We need to focus our attention on Shira and Midir first. Are you acquainted with Midir?"

"He gave me my sword from one of his teeth so yeah I'd say we are acquainted." Halflight said.

"Good. And Shira?" I asked.

"Batshit insane. But incredibly powerful and skilled. No one in all of the Ringed City can match her," Halflight said.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Why is it never easy?" I sighed. "Any known weaknesses?" I asked.

"None. Her form is unmatched. Some say she could beat Ornstein one on one. Not to mention her miracle knowledge." Halflight said.

"I have something that may give you an edge if you end up facing her in combat." I said.

"Aura?" Halflight asked.

"Yeah." I said as I motioned for him to kneel as I unlocked his aura.

"This will help." Halflight said.

"Indeed it will." I said. "Now then. Let's get to work."

6 years later

I was waiting outside of Filianore's bedchamber. We had dealt with Shira and have turned everyone to our side. And after discussing the time to strike with Faraam it was the day all the spears, knights, and judicators to march on Anor Londo and end Gwyn. Ornstein was able to make a portion of the Silver knights turn. Havel has killed Seath. Adam and Quelaan have huge crushes on each other but haven't come out about it, and Quelaag stopped Quela from destroying Izalith. Whitley has mastered all forms of sorcery and has made his own unit of fighters. Mercury and Jaune joined the ranks of the new Silver Knights and have unlocked all their aura. Nito was rising a mass amount of the dead to help wear down the remaining silver knights. Gwynevere was made the queen of Oolacile and is meeting us with her own miracile users. It was time for the final push.

Halflight walked out of the chamber with Filianore. He seems to have absorbed the darkness within the egg and has unlocked a power now equal to my own.

Level 400

Points to spend: 0

HP- <6800>

Aura- <2,000,000>

STR- <3600>

END- <3600>

ATN- <3600>

DEX- <3600>

INT- <3600>

FTH- <3200>

It's for your reckoning Gwyn.

It is time for justice.