Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING! All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I fell face first on the ground in front of the painting. Priscilla landed on top of me. God my spine hurts. First the skeletons and now her. I'm gonna need a massage later.

I looked up and saw Faraam. He was smiling.

"Little help?" I asked.

Priscilla got off me and pulled me up.

"Thank you." I said.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"It's fine." I reassured. "Let's head to my room."

15 minutes later

"Jesus this castle is a maze!" I said as we arrived.

"I've lived here for several decades and I still don't remember everything about this place." Faraam said.

"So shiny..." Priscilla was mesmerized with the things she saw. Can't blame her considering her old home.

Whitley got up and looked at me then at Priscilla.

"Master?"

"Yes apprentice?"

"I have 2 questions. 1. Who is she? 2. Can I pet her tail?"

"To answer your first question her name is Priscilla. As for the second one....Can he pet your tail?" I asked.

"Sure." She said.

Whitley did so. He then walked away with a look of bewilderment on his face. 

"So fluffy..." He muttered.

I looked at Faraam. "Now then. We must devise a plan."

"Indeed." He then took a seat. "You are undead right?"

"Yes. That means I can stay up all night working." I said. "By the way Whitley would you like to become undead?"

Whitley looked at me. "YES PLEASE!"

I then looked at Faraam. "How does one get the undead curse?"

"Anything really. I would recommend a blood transfusion." He said.

I stood up and walked to a cupboard in the room and grabbed a Goblet. I then slit my wrist and the blood poured in. I drank some estus to heal. And walked over to Faraam.

"Will this work?" I asked.

"Fresh blood eh? Should work."

I then heard something hit the floor. I looked and saw that Priscilla had fainted. I tossed the goblet to Whitley. He caught it and drank.

"It tastes sweet. Why does blood taste sweet?" He asked no one in particular.

"I have no idea apprentice." I responded as I picked up Priscilla and moved her to one of the room's beds. "This has been a long day." I said.

"Indeed. But we must plan." Faraam said.

"Right. So here's what I know."

After telling Faraam about how his betrayal went wrong and everything afterwards.

Faraam was speechless.

"Wow."

"Indeed."

"My father just decides to-"

"Yep."

"And because of that everyone-"

"Uh-huh."

"Wow."

I reclined in my seat and took a sip of the tea that I made while explaining the future.

"I can't let this happen. WE can't let this happen. But where do we start?" Faraam asked.

"My suggestion is the Ringed City. I can reveal the truth to Half-light. Because if you told me how he is Filianore's lover we may have a mole in the spears of the church. But our biggest problem is Manus. When does Artorias go Oolacile?"

"He sets out tomorrow." Faraam said.

"Wait a minute. If Ornstein is your first knight could he be more loyal to you than Gwyn?" Whitley pointed out.

I snapped my fingers. "Good point apprentice. Could you turn him to your side?"

"That could work." Faraam said. "We should also bring Havel in on this as well. With Priscilla's existence his suspicions against Seath are confirmed."

"Then it is decided." I said clapping my hands. "I will go to Oolacile to absorb Manus's power and gain Artorias's trust. Whitley can stay here and guard Priscilla and spy around the castle. And you can bring Havel and Ornstein in on this."

"Agreed?" I asked.

"Agreed." The other two said. Faraam got up to leave.

Whitley turned to me. "Master what if this doesn't work?"

I turned to him. "Doubt will make you go hollow apprentice. Repeat after me." I said.

DON'T 

GO 

HOLLOW

"Now get some rest. Even if you don't need too it will help anyway."

Whitley nodded and went to his bed and fell asleep quickly.

I looked at Priscilla. An innocent girl who got wrapped up in this grand scheme. The poor girl. But if she weren't involved she would die alone. And probably afraid. At least this way she can a semblance of a normal life. If this succeeds.

Who am I kidding? This plan is something that I know will work because I know Gwyn's playbook and all his contingency plans.

I looked over the city.

Soon.

These people will receive salvation.

And Gwyn shall receive his damnation.

"Just you wait Gwyn. Soon your pride will be your own undoing." I said as I moved to my own bed.