Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I own nothing all rights and properties belong to their respective owners.

"Well shit." Was all I could say. I was looking at the lord god itself. 

Yeah. 

It.

It was a grey orb that spoke.

It wasn't a woman. Sorry Ariana.

Anyway.

"Surprised?" It said.

"In all honesty? No. I knew I would meet you one way or another. Well you or a angel." I said.

"You...saw this coming?" God said utterly shocked.

"Somewhat." I said. "I didn't have a lot of evidence but I worked with what I had."

"Wow." Was all it said. "Now I'm sure about this."

"Sure about what?" I asked.

"I have chosen you to be a crusader." It said.

"Wut."

"You will be sent to a world of your choosing. And you will act as an overseer there. And you will bring them salvation and justice." It said.

I went into a whirlwind. God itself was giving me a second chance at life. Me of all people! I had to think this through. I always loved dark souls but I would probably die there. Any anime would be dangerous beyond comprehension.

But then A thought came to me.

RWBY. A animated series by rooster teeth. A show that Monty Oum worked on before he passed. But most importantly its a place where it is easy to gain power. But there was something I needed to confirm first.

"Can I pick my semblance?" I asked.

"Yes." Was the lord's reply.

"Good. My semblance will be abyss manipulation. I have the power of Manus and complete control over it as well." I said.

"Done. Anything else?" The lord asked me.

"Can my name be...Manus Walker."

"There. Go forth my champion. Bring justice to the world of remnant. And give Ozma my regards. By the way your life is a game." God said.

"Whatever you wish my lord."

Wait. What?

Then everything went white.