Chapter 36

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Note: I have no idea how long the thriller bark arc was in real-time so I'm just guessing this

Manus P.O.V

I was looking at my watch. I kind of expected it to ring back to life but it didn't.

"Well then....let's get to training." Ohm said. "Johnny, Yosaku, and Gin with me."

"My people with me." Crocodile said.

"CP9 with me." Lucci said.

"I'll walk by and help out the groups as I see fit." I said.

About 2 days later

I was currently in the crow's nest cleaning Ace. I had been keeping tabs on the strawhats telepathically while they moved through Thriller Bark.

Then they started to fight Oars the giant.

"FUCK! GET THE SHIP TOO THRILLER BARK NOW! I'LL MOVE AHEAD!" I yelled.

The crew started to scramble and got to work and I grew wings and flew out of the crow's nest in the direction of the island ship.

I made it just in time to stop the giant from crushing Nico Robin. I kicked it across the face with my new Tempest Kick skill.

"FUCK OFF!" I yelled at the zombie as I blasted it with a soul stream. Surprisingly it didn't disintegrate.

I landed on the ground and retracted my wings. "He's mine." I growled as I drew my sword and used a dragon flash attack and severed the giants arm.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" The giant screamed in pain as it clutched the stump.

I didn't let up and used the spiral cloud passage to absolutely annihilate the Zombie's defenses and wore it down.

As it dropped to one knee I used the mortal draw and cut the undead giant in half letting his spirit finally rest.

"No! Oars!" The warlord Gecko Moria screamed. "I'LL KILL YOU!" He screeched as he charged at me.

I caught his scissor blade with one hand and crushed the blade as if it were glass. I relished the look of fear on his face.

"You feel that fear?" I said as I walked over to the living mistake. "It's natural. That urge to run? Expected."

I then released my power in a form similar to Conquerors haki so that he fell to his knees and could only look at me stalk closer to him.

"You know why?" I said as I leaned next to his ear. "BECAUSE THE REAPER HAS COME FOR YOU."

I then grabbed him and began to drain the life from him with a dark hand. Every shadow in his possession or that had been tampered with was released and returned to it's owner. I felt his power become mine and I had the foresight to have a fruit on hand for when I released him and he finally died that his devil fruit was reincarnated.

I then saw a large shadow pass over me and I jumped over a palm strike from Kuma narrowly avoiding being erased from existence.

"You." I said as I landed behind him. "The fact you are targeting me despite me not having a wanted poster means one of three things. A: I have a bounty now. B: The government wants me dead. C: You just jumped to conclusions thinking I'm a criminal. Which is it?"

He looked at me with his cold and unmoving eyes. "You have a bounty of 750 million beris."

Fuck.