Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING all rights  and properties go to their respective owners.

In the middle of nowhere

Manus P.O.V

It's noon, the wind is blowing through my hair and I am going at least 40 mph on a dirt road. All in all I think things are pretty good.

I've driven past a few Grimm and blew their heads off with the ace. And apparently I leveled up. Gonna have to check that later.

Wait a minute...what's that?

I pulled to a stop at an eerily familiar place.

A dirt road with two brown wood fences with no property on either side and signs of battle. My eyes widen in realization. This is the same place that Cinder, Emerald and Mercury fought Amber.

I got off the bike immediately. I immediately began to observe the area. This might level up my intelligence or observation. But must importantly it's gonna be fun.

I bent down to the ground and looked at the different types of shoeprints.

The obvious high heels that Cinder wears. The flat shoes that Emerald wears. And...wait a minute. 

Where are Mercury's prints? 

I can't find them. Considering that he has metal legs I thought they would leave a much larger print. But I can't find any. 

But I see something else. 

A man's prints. But one of gigantic proportions. Could it be Hazel? I then not only found bullet marks and slash marks. But spear marks. Not Hazel. This is new. This is an anomaly. A new player. A new person. 

This...is a problem. 

I must move quickly. 

Salem has a new pawn.

I then looked some more. Moving up I saw something that made my blood run cold. It was more blood. Lots of it. I looked at the blood and saw brown hair in it. Amber's? I hope not. 

But what I saw next made me throw up.

An eye. But most importantly this was a hazel eye. Not Cinder's or Emerald's. This was Amber's eye.

This new ally is strong.

If Salem has New allies I will need some myself. But I will need powerful and skilled allies where can I-

Dark Souls. The Nameless King should help. And if he is the Son of Gwyn I can gain much.

"System is it possible to travel between worlds?" I asked.

A box popped into existence and said: Yes.

"Show me."

The shop opened up moving to an item that said *Dimensional ticket: This item allows a person to travel into a different dimension at any point in time. Can handle more than one person time. Current dimension time will stop. 1,000 Lien cost*

Perfect.

I moved back to the bike and saddled up. If Salem has a new piece in play them so will I. I need to get Whitley. But then I noticed something. A red eyed crow.