Chapter 50

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I was sitting in my study when I saw my four apprentices walk in covered in blood.

I smiled. "I take it everything went well?"

Jaune got out a cigarette. "Smooth as silk. They won't be getting up from that."

Whitley sighed. "I need to dissolve the SDC after this. We will need as much resources as possible for the next world."

Adam grunted. "I still have some unfinished business to handle in Menagerie."

Mercury nodded. "I'm going to Anor Londo and bidding farewell to the others. I won't return until the day we leave."

I nodded. "Very well. Do what you need to do."

They all nodded and left the room. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. These sleepless nights are really getting to me.

It will all be over soon.

Several months later at Germa

I was standing in front of all of Ashina. All the fighters, supporters, and even the non-combatants. I amplified my voice and cleared it to gain complete attention. There were also several cameras trained on me.

"I will leave this world soon. I will not return for many years. I may not return at all. Any who wish to stay may stay. Any who wish to come may come.  Make your choice. I will leave in three days." I walked away into the castle and made my way to the throne room flanked by my guards. They had formed without my knowing and stopped an assassination attempt on my life while I was in Vacuo. Afterwards I had made them my own and empowered them with the abyss, the undead curse (At their request) and trained them myself. I dubbed them the Darkwraiths.

It was unoriginal but they did their job well

It was unoriginal but they did their job well. They had since eliminated several attacks on Ashina single-handedly and were well liked among the troops. They struck fear into the enemy greatly. I sent one to Mantle to shut down the remaining Robyn loyalists and they came back a week later with all of the supplies that once belonged to the organization.

They asked for their names to not be known.

We entered the throne room and I moved to the throne and sat upon it. I reclined and sighed aloud.

"Something wrong sir?" One of them asked.

"I need something to do." I explained. "Get me my thinking grenades."