Chapter 25

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

As I charged Ozpin I drew my sword and clashed with his cane. As we began to move through the grounds of the school I saw how he was attempting to steer our battle towards the students.

Cowardly scum.

I waited until I had an opening and nailed him in the ribs with my fist. I heard the sound of bone breaking.

Good.

He then proceeded to explode in a limit breaker form of sorts. he began to outpace me, slip through the cracks in my defenses, and hit me in my pressure points.

"WHY UNDERMINE EVERYTHING?!? DESTROY THE PEACE I HAD CREATED?!?" He yelled at me as he knocked me to the ground.

"PEACE? PEACE?!? THERE IS NO PEACE! NONE THAT YOU HAVE CREATED! THERE WAS NOTHING BUT A DRESSED UP LIE! YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THE GREAT WAR AND INSTEAD OF ALLOW THE PEOPLE TO FIGHT AGAINST THEMSELVES YOU COULD HAVE DIRECTED THEM AT SALEM!" I yelled back. 

"But you chose a path of self-destruction. You were shackled by ego and the old ways. You never adapted. You never changed your strategy. The only smart thing you did was make the maidens. But eventually one of them fell into Salem's hands. It is thanks to my apprentice that she no longer holds that piece." I said.

"Wait what?" Ozpin said.

"And the fact you didn't even know that is the final nail in coffin. You can't even control your own pieces." I said. 

"Shop. Item search. Vergil bloodline. Yamato sword. Dark slayer style. Ashina style."

A sign popped into existence.

This will use up all remaining money you have left. 

Do you still wish to make this purchase?

*Yes* *No*

I hit yes.

I felt a surge of unbridled power.

I felt knowledge that was not mine flood my head.

And a second sword appeared in my hand.

I didn't even wait a second before saying the magic word.

"Combine." I said.

There was a blinding light and I was standing tall with my new blade in hand.

I ignited it.

"But before we resume I think we should move to a different location." I said.

"Agreed." Ozpin said.

I slashed open a portal. "Shall we?" I asked as I walked through.

 "Shall we?" I asked as I walked through