Chapter 55

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners

Manus P.O.V

Ok.

Let's take stock of my situation.

I'm in the middle of an Akatsuki meeting with all of them pointing their weapons at me and there is one of them that isn't supposed to be here and he has a flaming katana!

He was about 6'3 built like a truck and was Chinese. 

I looked him straight in his eyes. They were fucking Sharigan. Shusui's sharigan design specifically.

This is a fucking crusader.

"This is an unexpected development." He said in a calm voice.

"Indeed." I replied in an equally calm voice.

"Oi! Who the hell are you?" Hidan yelled at me.

I proceeded to ignore the so-called 'Immortal'. "Am I trespassing on your turf?" I asked the crusader.

"Not at all. I haven't seen a fellow crusader in decades." He responded.

"Oi! Answer me!" Hidan yelled at me.

"Quiet." We said in unison.

I unsheathed my sword and chopped off Hidan's arm with a Ashina Cross faster than the eye could see.

"Apologies for the mess." I said as I flicked the blood off of my blade.

"No need to apologize." The crusader said. "Get out of here. I'll find you."

I nodded and launched through the roof and flew west.

I landed on the peak of a mountain and began to use telepathy to figure out what time period I was in.

I peered through the minds of countless shinobi before I figured out that I was in episode 152 of Shippuden. Just a few hours after Naruto learned of Jiraiya's death.

"I see. So this crusader may have made moves not on the side of the main characters. Odd. Perhaps they have an underlying plan." I pondered aloud.

"I do have a plan." I heard a voice say from behind me.

I turned to see the crusader I had met earlier.

"You are incredibly fast." I said.

"Thank you. The names Reave." The man said. 

"Manus Walker. How long have you been working for the lord?" I asked.

"I've been working for him for over 1,000 years. I was there when Hagoromo was born and I have since been waiting for the arrival of Momoshiki. I have also been stopping any and all attempts o resurrect Kaguya." Reave explained.

"Well done. And you've stayed in this universe for 1000+ years? That requires grit." I complimented.

"Thank you. Would you like me to give you a tour of the world?" Reave asked me.