Chapter 18

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

6 months post battle

After the war there was much to be done. Repairing the damages, moving people back into Anor Londo, and Artorias and Ciaran FINALLY GETTING MARRIED!

I was now in my private quarters in the duke's archives. Well former duke's archives. After the war everyone who served was rewarded something. I got the duke's archives. I am sharing it with anyone who needs a place to stay or a new purpose in life. Adam, Quelaan, Whitley, Priscilla, Mercury, and Jaune are all staying here.

But the real reason I got this place is far bigger than that.

I am researching ways to move more people between dimensions. My end goal is too be able to move Anor Londo, Oolacile, Izalith, and the ringed city to Remnant. It will take time. But time is something I have in abundance.

I moved to my study and began to sift through the passages on space magic I had gathered from Oolacile and Manus's memories.

I sighed.

This is gonna take awhile.

1 year later

I was in front of a chalkboard doing some calculations when I heard a knock on the door. I turned and saw Whitley standing there.

"Is there something you need apprentice?" I inquired.

"I would like to return to Remnant." He said.

I perked up at that. "And may I ask why?" I said.

"I don't feel as if I belong here. I would also like to punch my father in the teeth." He responded.

"And what of Priscilla?" I asked.

"She wants to walk on her own path. But in this world. She thinks she depends on me to much." He said.

I nodded. "She seems to gravitate toward you. And if that is what she wants to do; I don't see anything wrong with it." I said.

"Indeed." Whitley said.

I bought a ticket. "Anywhere you in particular you want to go?" I asked.

"Immediately after you took me from my hell of an old home." Whitley responded.

I nodded and crushed the ticket.

In the Schnee manor

We reappeared behind Jacques who was staring at the wall. I snapped my fingers and he turned around and saw us.

"Oh fu-" He began before Whitley grabbed him and slammed his face into the desk.

"Apprentice when you eventually put your father in the ground find a woman by the name of Neapolitan." I instructed.

"Roman's partner?" Whitley asked.

"She will help you meet Weiss again. She will also help you infiltrate the enemy. Also grab some evidence that will cripple the SDC and leak it to every news station on Remnant." I said.

Whitley nodded. "It will be done my master. By the way can you play some opera? I like music when I perform surgery." He then summoned a operating table and surgical tools.

(If someone can guess the reference you get a cookie)

"Enjoy yourself apprentice." I said as I cast a noise dampening spell over the room and left.