Chapter 33

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I rolled and popped my shoulders. Time to school these children.

"Been a long time since I've done this! Give me your all!" I said as I picked up two steak knives from a table and threw them straight at Luffy. He punched them both of them out of the air and charged me.

He punched at me and I mikiri-countered his fist. As I jumped off his arm I went for the backstab but was punched in the face by chopper that had changed to heavy point.

"Time to teach you kids a lesson that will greatly help you in the future." I said. I am gonna make a joke out of these guys and show them some discipline. My version of the iron code that I drilled into my first apprentices of so many years ago.

"ONE! THE MASTER IS ABSOLUTE! THEIR WILL MUST BE OBEYED!" I yelled as I clashed blades with Zoro using only one hand. I looked down on him in mild amusement. "Yet. I'm sensing some insubordination." I then broke his guard effortlessly and punched him away.

Next up was Sanji and Nami. I caught Nami's clima-tact and Sanji's foot. "TWO! THE PARTNER IS ABSOLUTE! WHETHER IT BE YOUR FIGHTING PARTNER OR ROMANTIC PARTNER YOU ARE TOO TRUST YOUR LIFE WITH THEM AND THEY ARE TO TRUST THEIR LIFE WITH YOU! IF NOT YOU WILL BOTH FAIL!" I then saw Nami and Sanji's flustered faces. "But you seem to have that down already." I said as I slammed them both into the ground.

Franky and Chopper charged me and I caught both of their fists. "THREE! LOYALTY IS ABSOLUTE! AS LONG AS YOU ARE LOYAL TO SOMEONE OR SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER BE WITHOUT PURPOSE OR WILL!" I looked them both square in the eyes. "It seems one of you has learned this lesson already." I then looked at Franky. "It seems you don't have a purpose. Find one." I then punched them both in the face with blinding speed.

As the two dropped I looked at Robin. "FOUR! THERE IS NO SHAME IN SURRENDER OR DEFEAT AS LONG AS YOU CAN FIGHT ANOTHER DAY AND GET REVENGE!" She raised her arms in surrender. "Seems you know that lesson already."

I moved my head to the right and dodged Luffy's jet pistol.

"Time for the final lesson." I said as I pulled the rubber boy to me and clotheslined him.

"FIVE! THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU! BEING STRONG IS NEVER ENOUGH! YOU MUST ALWAYS GAIN MORE STRENGTH! IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL DIE ALONG WITH EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT!" I said as I planted my foot on Luffy's chest. "Got it down?

"Yes sir." He wheezed out.

"Good." I said as I removed my foot. "Listen kid. I wanted a truce and you fired first. But I am willing to let it go. If you form a alliance with us I will gladly have my men accompany you whenever needed. You need a training partner? Done. You need some help? Already there. You need a distraction? Taken care of. We can set up Den-Den mushi's later. For now I need to make sure Crocodile hasn't done anything stupid. I'll can find you tomorrow so we can iron out the details after this party. Deal?" I asked extending my hand.

He took it. "Sure."

I smiled. "Good choice." I got up. "Later kid. Enjoy the party. Sorry for the disturbance. I'll pay you back later for the damages Iceburg." I grew my wings and flew in the direction of the town.

I landed outside a clothing store...and I was confused as to what in the hell these idiots were wearing.

and I was confused as to what in the hell these idiots were wearing