Chapter 24

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

As I pulled my sword out of a disintegrating Ursa I looked at the now destroyed landscape surrounding us.

Trees were turned to splinters.

Hills were made from pushed up land.

And it looked the site of a natural disaster.

The once beautiful forest was turned to ash.

Then I saw something peculiar.

Is that....a crystal ball?

With bones?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OH SHIT ITS A SEER GRIMM!

I charged at it immediately but it dodged out of they way.

It then began to crack. And smoke began to flow out of it.

And an apparition of Salem appeared.

This should be good.

"I already killed two members of your inner circle lady. I wouldn't recommend trying to fight me. Or deceive me like you did the leaders of the old world. I know that every word you breathe is a silver tongued lie." I said.

"How do you-" She started.

"Lady I know your moves play by play." I said calmly. "I know your strengths and I know your fears. I know that you care for nothing. Cinder fall is dead. You have no maiden. Tyrian Callows is dead. You have no assassin. Arthur Watts is dead. You have no hacker. All you have left is Hazel who if my calculations are correct is going to learn of me soon. And I know he will leave you to join me. You lose." I said before I grabbed the core (Red thing in her chest) with a dark hand and began to drain it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" The apparition screamed as it disappeared.

The seer now an empty husk fell to the ground and shattered.

As I walked back to the archives I saw that the warriors were now cheering and celebrating that victory. And can you blame them? 

They just defeated an entire army of Grimm. There are few times throughout remnant's history that anyone has been able to successfully repel a full on Grimm assault like this.

"EAT WELL! YOU'VE EARNED IT! PERHAPS THE GRIMM WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE ATTACKING US AGAIN! EVEN IF THEY DO WE'LL JUST SEND THEM BACK AGAIN!" I yelled. "TO US!"