Chapter 52

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties belong to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

9 months later

Day of Reunion

I was waiting at the beach for Luffy with Jaune, Mercury, Adam, Whitley, Quelaan, Neo, CFVY, CRDL, JNPR, Ohm, Crocodile, and Lucci so we could head to Sabaody. I was going to be spear heading an operation with the rest of the Red Clovers who would be coming back along with recruits they brought with them. Those recruits being: Ichiji, Niji, and Yonji.

The operation is to invade punk hazard and bring in Caesar Clown's research. We won't be bringing in the scientist though. Afterwards we will accompany the strawhats and help bring down the corrupt emperors that are Big Mom and Kaido. Then we will forge ties with Shanks and Ace who has taken Whitebeard's now empty throne.

Meanwhile Momonga and Genichiro would be taking over the operations of Ashina and would escort us to Sabaody. After we depart for Fishman Island they subsequently take over Sabaody and eliminate the slave trade and establish a grand base of operations while garnering a lot of Support from the populace and then begin to expand their influence.

Luffy and Rayleigh came out of the forest along with others who were training with them.

"All right people let's move!" I yelled to the troops as I walked onto a Germa ship. As we departed the island I smiled.

"And so begins the second crusade." I said before turning to the troops and walked to my office.

6 hours later

We pulled up to the archipelago and docked. I leapt off the ship and stood up strongly. I then released a blast of pseudo conquerors haki and knocked out all the nearby pirates.

As I moved through the archipelago I popped into any auction houses I ran into and freed the people while killing all of the corrupt buyers.

By the time I made it to the Red Clover it was coated and I was the last to arrive.

"Apologies for my tardiness." I said as I jumped onto the deck.

"It's fine. Let's just get off this damn place. I've seen enough of it to last a lifetime." Kalifa said.

"Amen to that!" The rest of the people who stayed on the archipelago said in unison.

I chuckled. "Very well. Then in that case get us out of here!"

Kaku got on the helm immediately as Mr. 2 pulled up the anchor. The Vinsmoke brothers got to work on the sails as about half of the crew got below deck and began to prepare for submersion.

I moved to the prow, sat down, and closed my eyes.

I began to meditate and reached out with telepathy and began to learn the secrets of the world. I eventually found the voice of all things.

The voice was nothing more than the thoughts and noises of all things in the world like a stream.

Odd but entirely unpleasant.

Let's see what I can learn.

6 hours later

Huh.

The national treasure of Mariejois is the ancient weapon Uranus.

That makes a lot of sense actually.

Well then...that's gonna be a problem.

I opened my eyes seeing Fishman island in the distance.

This newfound information can wait. I will need handle the negotiations for this place.