Chapter 47

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I woke up in a ship. As my vision cleared I looked around and saw that I was on a couch in my quarters on the finalizer. Must have passed out from exhaustion. I probably should have seen that coming after the amount of energy I had expended. Nevertheless, that was fucking awesome! I need to make more techniques of my own!

But that's for later. For now I need to know how long I was out and how long the party has been going. I walked out of my quarters and saw that the halls were deserted. The hell? I looked out a window and saw that we were over Vale. I kept moving through the ship before I heard faint music coming from the hangar. I walked into the hangar and saw something that I really didn't expect to see.

Faraam was losing a drinking contest. Against GWYNDOLIN. HOW?!?

I then looked to my left to see Pricilla performing tricks and seemed to now have a fanclub. Mercury was among the onlookers.

I then looked to my right seeing Adam, Jaune, Genichiro, and Sekiro getting scolded by Emma. And she looked PISSED.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I then realized something. Where in the hell was Whitley?

I used telepathy before I found that him and Neo were in his room.

You already know what they're doing.

I looked away with a smile. "Congrats Whitley. You're finally a man."

I walked to the party and grabbed the biggest barrel of Alcohol I could find. I drank it all down. As I put it down the barrel I felt my throat burn. I breathed out a heavy breath. I then shot flames out of my mouth for the fun of it. I laughed a hearty laugh. "RELAX MY FRIENDS AND ENJOY EVERY MOMENT! WE FIGHT, THEN DRINK FINE WINE! WE FIGHT, THEN SLEEP WITH BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! HELL! FIGHT WITH BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS TO LIVE! TO LIVE AS ONE WISHES!"

The party goers cheered and they began to party even harder if that was even possible.

A hand appeared beside me and offered me a cigar.

"Crocodile." I greeted.

"Sir." He responded as he drank some mistralan wine he had gotten from somewhere.

"How'd Vacuo go?" I asked as I puffed the cigar.

"The crown is in the mantle of the planet." Crocodile said nonchalantly.

"Good work. I didn't even need you to do that but with that gone we don't have to worry about the brothers coming back." I said with a breath of relief.

"Indeed. More importantly most of Anima have been turned into a glass floor." Crocodile said.

"Ohm?"

"Ohm."

"Goddammit." I said with a shake of my head. "I wonder what Raven did to piss him off."

"Isn't she the spring maiden?" Lucci said as he walked over.

"Oh shit. Raven isn't stupid. Once she realized that she was gonna die she must have been smart enough to transfer her powers to a worthy host but who?" I said.

My scroll in my pocket vibrated and I saw a disturbing message from an unknown number.

WE'RE FREE!

Oh no.

OH NO!

I ran to the end of the hangar and saw that a building in Vale was destroyed. The prison RWBY was in.

"I should have killed them when I had the chance!" I said aloud as I jumped from the hangar.

I flew as fast as I could and saw that all the guards were dead. I moved through the burning complex walking past the corpses of Inmates and Guards alike. I then saw something that made my blood run cold.

A woman. A pregnant woman. She must have been visiting a relative in prison. Perhaps the father. She couldn't have been more than 6 months into pregnancy. I picked up the woman's body and walked outside the burning building to see the emergency crews.

I laid the woman's body on the ground. "Those who can stomach death can follow me and help me bring out the bodies of the dead and prepare them for burial. Everyone else get to work on stopping the fire." I said as I walked away back into the burning building.

I do not know why those little shits decided to do this. 

I do not care for them.

I know not the excuses they have for this.

I will not listen to them.

But when I find those shits I will kill them.

I will do so brutally.

I will make them feel a pain that will make them beg for death.

And when they beg it shall not come. 

And the pain will double in response to their pleading.

My final act on remnant will be the destruction of team RWBY.

Or hollow trying.

1 week later

I was standing in front of all my troops. "Listen up. The mission on this world is complete but I will be staying here for a year to help bring stability for the next generations. Those that wish to go to the next world form in a group to the left. Those that want to help track down team RWBY get to work. Those who wish to retire go put away your uniforms and your weapons."

They all moved out of the room. But with a purpose and unbridled fury.

Yeah they're not retiring.

6 months later

I was at a war table with my four original apprentices.

"So you mean to tell me. That somehow. These CHILDREN have managed to seize the power of all four maidens?" I said in a disturbingly calm tone.

"Unfortunately yes." Whitley said.

I breathed deeply. I then opened a portal to the time of the dinosaurs and shot out a blast of fire to relieve my growing stress.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"I know where they are." Oscar Pine said as he entered the room. The boy was much different than his original form. Here he was 5'11 weighing at about 150 pounds of pure muscle. He had a mane of brown hair that ran down to his lower back with his sword at his side. His outfit was military camo pants, brown combat boots, orange gloves, a black short-sleeved and collared shirt, and a dark green trench coat. He had also acquired a katana that has a similar design to kitetsu. I don't know how he got it and I honestly don't care. He can tell me the secret to how he got it if he wanted but I wasn't going to pressure the boy.

"They're at the remains of the Branwen tribe's old camp." He said.

"Good. Tell all of the people at maiden level to rendezvous 10 klicks from the area." I said.

"Might I suggest that we go instead?" Jaune asked.

"Why? How do I know that you won't just allow them to escape?" I asked.

"Sir we are responsible for them. Let us deal with our mistakes." Adam said.

I nodded. "I'm coming with you as a failsafe."

"May I go instead? I didn't help much in the final battle." Oscar said.

"Sure. I need to meet with Faraam anyway." I said.

"Thank you sir." Oscar said as he left the room with my other apprentices.

I sighed. 

Let us hope this operation doesn't go south.