Chapter 27

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

 As I walked out of the portal the other soldiers who helped take over the news station walked through as well.

I saw Junior run over.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We found Sienna Khan. We know where she is." Junior said as he handed me a map.

It was the blueprints of the White Fang headquarters. The entire floorplan, guard stations, and routines. Along with it's location in the mistral mountains. The reason we hadn't gone there already is because Adam was moved there blindfolded and knocked out every time he went back when he was still in the fang.

"How did you get this?" I asked him.

"A defector from the White Fang intelligence branch." Junior explained.

"I see." I said.

"What should we do sir?" Junior asked.

"Where is Adam?" I asked.

Junior pointed at a Ramen stand.

"Have the men spread out and begin to help the citizens. Bring as much relief as possible. We may earn something in return for this." I said. Junior nodded and I walked over to the Ramen stand.

As I walked over I saw that Adam and Quelaan were sitting there together and eating. I coughed to gain their attention.

"Oh master! What's going on?" Adam asked as he drank some water.

"We found Sienna Khan's location." I said.

Adam spit out his drink in surprise. Quelaan's eyes widened.

"I'm sending you too take her down. Take your Moonslice legion. ( Adam's personnel soldiers)You will take them with you too kill Sienna." I said as I handed him the blueprints and map.

He nodded. "Consider it done." He looked at Quelaan. "You want to come to?"

She smiled. "That manipulative bitch is as good as dead." She  said in a disturbingly enthusiastic tone.

I put my hand on Adam's shoulder. "Remember. She is a homicidal maniac and viewed you as a weapon and a rampaging bull she could direct for the longest time. That will bring you anger. Don't let it control you. You are not a beast. You are a man. Never forget that." I said.

Adam nodded. "Understood." He said as he walked off with Quelaan.

I then sat down at the bar. " I know you're there." I said and God walked out from the back.

"Hello my champion. I see you have been busy." He said gesturing out to the troops from Ashina.

"Indeed. When was the last time we talked my lord?" I asked.

"To me? About a month. You? About 15 years." He said.

"Yeah that sounds about right." I said.

"You have caused chaos and discord by exposing Ozpin. But you have prepared for that haven't you?" He said.

"I have prepared for every possible outcome. The last things Salem has at her disposal are a leviathan and the Space-Whale. Now I just need something to blast through her castle defenses."  I said.

"You're going to visit star wars aren't you?" He asked.

"Yep." I responded.

"You gonna steal a ship?" He asked.

"Yep." I responded.

"It's going to be a ship from the mistake that is the sequels isn't it? From the First Order?" He asked.

"Wow. Even you think the sequels are a mistake." I said surprised.

"Of course. It is a mockery to the legacy of George Lucas." He responded.

"Wow. Before I go if you want to set up a shop in Ashina you're welcome to." I said.

"I think I will. Oh here come more customers." He said. I looked behind and saw Genichiro and Emma. And Faraam and Quelaag.

"Hello there." I said as they sat down.

"Hello." Emma said politely.

"Wanna tell me what you planned when you said 'We are Ashina. And we are unbreakable.' On the air?" Genichiro said.

"Oh. I needed to cement us as a world power. And Salem will attack soon. Probably in a few days." I said calmly.

"WHAT?!?" Genichiro and Emma yelled in unison.

"Relax. I have a plan." I said.

"HOW?!? WE JUST SAW HOW BIG THE ATTACK AGAINST VALE WAS! HOW CAN YOU HOPE TO SURVIVE THAT?!?" Quelaag yelled.

"Because I know how to acquire a ship. A ship more advanced than anything Atlas has. And I needed to make Ashina before I could acquire this ship. For it requires a lot of people to run." I said and took a sip of water.

"And where is this ship?" Faraam asked.

"Another dimension. It won't be to hard to get. Or take over." I said.

"Take it from what?" Genichiro asked.

"You remember the interior ministry?" I asked.

"Of course." Emma and Genichiro said in unison.

"Pretty much them but worse and in space." I said.

"Huh. Can I join you for that?" Genichiro asked.

"Oh no mister. You are going to help me here." Emma said

"But Emma!" Genichiro started.

"No buts!" She said.

I chuckled heartily. "Feel free to have a drink. I'm gonna go talk with someone I said as I got up to leave.

As I walked away I jumped onto a rooftop and used telepathy I eventually found who I was looking for.

Hazel Reinhart.

I moved from rooftop to rooftop and eventually jumped in front of the big man.

"Yo." I said as I grabbed him and we fell through a portal beneath our feet.

We landed in the middle of the Schnee manor garden.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?!" Hazel yelled.

"The man who killed Ozma. Or Ozpin. Whichever works for you." I said with a smug grin.

"Oh yeah." He said as he got up. "I'm not gonna thank you for it."

"I didn't expect you too." I said as I got up as well. "I have a way of stopping Salem. But I need your help. You are the only surviving member of her inner circle. My apprentice killed Cinder. I killed Watts and Tyrian. Your intelligence is valuable to me. You can join me. Or you can die."

"How can you stop her? She is immortal and controls the Grimm. No one can stop her."

"But that is where I must rebuke you. You see there are two people one this planet that can sever her ties to immortality and kill her. Me and another man." I said.

"I need proof." He said.

"Dude I was able to usurp Ozpin easily. Informed the world of Salem. And have brought several kingdoms to this world. You still think I don't know what I'm doing?" I said questioningly.

"Good point." He said.

"Now then.  Would you like to see space?" I asked.

"What do you mean by that?"