Chapter 49

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

3rd P.O.V

Adam was standing in front of his former apprentice who was looking at him in fury while he had a blank face.

"Why?" Adam asked.

"You got a family and support. You don't deserve it after killing innocent people." Blake said with venom.

Adam inhaled deeply. "Are you serious? I honestly can't tell if you are or not. I paid for my sins by dying more than the people I killed. Yet you killed innocent people as well. What's your excuse? What penance have you paid?"

"They could not see the light. The salvation true huntresses offered It was their fault." Blake said sickly.

Adam growled. "So this is what I would have become had the master not found me? How repulsive. It seems I must destroy what I have made."

He drew his new blades. After his old ones were destroyed Sekiro gave him the mortal blade.

"I no longer have a use for it. I've pretty much become a father to two kids." Adam remembered Sekiro say to him. Afterwards he had melted down the blade with the most potent fire dust he could find and had made the best chokuto blades the world had ever seen.

"Come." Adam said emotionlessly. His former student rushed him with a clone in front. Adam slashed the clone and it exploded in a plume of smoke.

Adam could smell Blake and deftly sidestepped her stab.

"You lack finesse" Adam said before slashing her stomach. Her aura took the hit but she still was sent back.

"You won't get another hit like that again." She growled.

"Please. You're hardly the worst I've faced." Adam said as he held his blades at his waist. He had his chin high and his guard was relaxed. Blake was furious at this. How was he so damn confident?!? She had been training her new power for nearly half a year!

She released her power and charged at Adam with the power of the Summer maiden she had acquired.

 She slashed both her blades down and watched as Adam's form was absorbed by the energy from the slashes.

"Can you not hit a single target?" Adam taunted from behind her and slashed her back.

Blake had lost it at this point and charged at Adam with all of her power and aura focused into offence.

Ten feet.

Five feet.

A flash of red light was made and Adam was behind Blake.

"Your spirit is strong." Adam said flicking blood off of his blade. "But your flesh is weak."

Blake screamed as her arms fell off. Adam walked over and lifted her chin to meet his gaze with the flat of his blade. "I am the fastest of the master's students. Few can even keep up with me. In these past few months I have become faster than the eye could see. And not only that but I know every weakpoint of the living body."

He brought up his other blade. "You could have gone home. To your parents. Instead you will go to the beyond."

He swiped his sword and Blakes head was turned into ribbons.