Chapter 58

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING! All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Five years after Manus left One Piece

Manus P.O.V

I fell onto a table.

Reave landed next to me.

I rubbed the back of my head and then felt cold steel press against my neck.

I opened my eyes and came face to face with Whitley.

I grinned.

"Insubordination."

Whitley registered my face a second too late.

"OH FU-" Was all he was able to say before I punched him square in the jaw.

He was launched out whatever building we were in and rolled across the ground.

I jumped out and landed on the rocky terrain. I took a second to register where we were.

We were on Baltigo. The headquarters of the revolutionary army.

Why the hell was Whitley here?

Then I felt something slam into me with the force of a fucking freight train.

I got launched through the air and flew for nearly half a mile before landing in a cliff face.

I shook my head free of dust and pushed myself out of the cliff and landed on the ground with a hard thud.

"God my ankles are gonna be sore in the morning aren't they?" I said aloud.

I then saw a mini-sandstorm coming straight at me.

And it had red eyes.

I raised my sword to block the incoming halberd swipe and succeeded in doing so. Before I felt every bone in my arm shatter.

"Damn apprentice! Have you been training non-stop?" I asked the towering mass of power that is Mercury Black.

He blinked. "Master?"

I smiled. "Hello apprentice."

'Can I hit him with a tailed beast bomb?' I heard Matabi ask me.

'Please do.' I responded.

I felt my mouth open involuntarily and I saw a black orb of destruction begin to form.

It was then released and hit Mercury square in the chest.

I watched as my apprentice be launched away and flew into Whitley who had just begun to catch up.

I then got another glimpse of the future.

I saw a sword of light chopping me in two.

I immediately used shave and moved to the side of where I was and in my place Jaune appeared with a sword of light.

"You cannot surprise me apprentice. I can see everything." I said with a smile.

Jaune registered my face almost immediately.

"Holy shit- Master?" He asked wide-eyed.

"In the flesh. Or flame in my case." I said with a grin.

Jaune looked at me in surprise. "What the hell happened to you?"

"I fused with a blue flaming tiger that's nearly 100 meters tall." I said nonchalantly.

(Are those the proper measurements for Matabi? I couldn't find any concrete measurements.)