Chapter 60

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

2 days later

Manus P.O.V

"Please don't kill me! I'll give you as many slaves as you-"

CRUNCH!

I crushed the skull of the celestial dragon that had taken residence in the castle of the Dressrosa royal family.

"That will never get old." I say with a satisfied smile.

I turned to see one of the wraiths walk in with a navy officer in hand.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I asked aloud.

"Communications officer Douglas Jones. A known child molester and abuser. He was one of the people that you didn't bust out of Impel Down." The Wraith said  calmly.

I raised a brow at that. "Really? Those fuckers in the Gorosei are getting desperate aren't they?"

The Wraith shrugged. "Apparently so."

"Hmm." I hummed as if in thought. "Did some ships survive?"

The wraith nodded.

"Good. Get the civilians on those ships and get them out of here." I ordered.

"Roger." The Wraith said before leaving the room.

A bang then resonated in the room and I turned to see Jones holding a gun and the barrel was smoking.

I saw that the bullet had also ricochet off my aura and went through his head.

I laughed. "Moron."

I got up and looked throughout the room which was currently painted in viscera confetti.

"Well better get rid of the stench before it sticks." I said before exuding enough flames to evaporate every drop of blood.

I then moved to the throne in the room and sat upon it.

I smiled.

This'll be fun.

3 days later

I was sitting on the throne of Dressrosa when I saw a whole fleets worth of navy ships on the horizon.

I raised an eyebrow. "Are they seriously about to-"

Then they started shooting.

I sighed and activated my telepathy. 'Wraiths I would recommend that you all get the fuck out of here. There is a big enough bombardment to level the island heading this way and I don't need you guys going hollow. Portal away now. Also someone get the clover out of here. I don't want it being destroyed.'

'Understood.' Was all they said before teleporting away.

I looked at the incoming cannonballs and activated my aura.

God this gonna hurt my ears.

I closed my eyes and felt the impacts.

Along with the ear shattering ruptures in my ears.

Following which was a stream of curses.

Like so: