I Promise I Won't Hurt You

*Hermione saves Ravenclaw Y/N from a toxic relationship*

WARNING: MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME VIEWERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

                     He said he wouldn't do it again. He promised. But he did it anyway. You felt the Slytherin boy's arm tighten around you as he hissed in your ear. "Remember, I love you. But you mustn't tell anyone what happened last night, or before that. You understand me?" You nodded, flinching as he kissed your head. You felt a stare of suspicion bore through you and Draco, who had walked off for class.

                You glanced back, nervous, then your cheeks flushing heavily when you saw it was Hermione. You've had a crush on her for a while. When you told Draco this, however, he was not pleased. He had begun to rape you, beat you, and abuse you emotionally. Things had gotten so toxic, all because you weren't strong enough to break up with him.

                Hermione approached you, placing a hand gently on your shoulder. "Hey. Are you okay?" You nodded quickly, averting your e/c gaze so it wouldn't catch her mocha brown eyes. "Are you sure?" You nodded again, dashing off to class.

*Timeskip brought to you by a useless lesbian*

             "YOU TALKED TO HER?! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TALKING TO THAT MUDBLOOD?" You mumbled a reply to Draco, who was screaming at you with fury. "Not to do it..." He pushed you onto the ground, then kicked you in the ribcage. But at this point, you were used to the pain. You felt numb.

            "That's right bitch. And what did I also tell you?" He asked, leaning down, grabbing you by the throat. You choked out a response, feeling nothing. "Obey you." He slapped you. "Correct. But you went and fucked everything up." He dragged you to his bed. "Get in dog-" he broke off as Hermione burst in, punching him in the jaw.

            You mustered up all the strength you could to stand and walk to her, but with one step, you were already stumbling. She caught you, supporting your weight. Draco glared at Hermione through furious slits. "What the hell?!" Hermione whispered into your ear.

              "Now's your chance. If you want him gone, please just muster up the strength to beat his ass." The words encouraged you, especially when Draco opened his mouth. "You really think the weak little blood-traitor would ever be able to hurt me?" Rage made your fist clench, and without a second thought, you swung, hard and quick. 

              The rough blow landed on his eye, and created a gash above his eyelid. You no longer felt numb. You wanted to tear him apart. You kicked him in the balls over and over, until you knew he wouldn't be able to have kids. Hermione hugged you from behind, making you relax.

           Hermione dragged you gently by your hand, tugging you along into her room. She kissed down your neck gently, making you gasp with surprise. "May I?" You nodded, muttering quietly. "Just please don't hurt me." Hermione kissed you full on the mouth, then pulled back, whispering back to you. "I promise I won't hurt you."

A/N: requests anyone?