You're beautiful

No, this isn't as pure as it sounds.

The only kind of pure this is....is PURE smut.

You're welcome.

________________________

You and Hermione were both in the Room of Requirement to study. Well, supposed to be anyway. You both kept ending up having side conversations, until eventually you noticed the full-length mirror in the corner of the room. You walked over to it.

You examined your reflection, poking at your sides. "Ew, I look fat. Forget look, I am fat." Hermione shut her book quickly and stormed over to you. "Excuse me? Who do you think you're calling fat?!" You couldn't quite understand why she was so pissed. "Myself? Look at me Mione!"

Hermione's fists clenched at her sides and she looked you in the eyes. "Don't say that about yourself! You are beautiful! You aren't fat!" You shook your head, looking at yourself in the mirror. "I'm fat and ugly, Mione. I don't understand why you don't notice that. Hell, I don't even know why you're still with me."

Hermione grabbed your throat and pulled your face close to hers. "I think you have a bit of a lesson to learn, don't you?" Her voice was sultry and commanding, and it excited you. She kissed you hard, her hand tightening around your throat.

Before you had realized it, your clothes were on the floor, and Hermione was touching you while you faced the mirror. Her lips brushed your ear as she whispered to you. "You're so beautiful. Why can't you see that, love?" The tips of her fingers dipped into you, a soft whimper slipping from your lips.

Your hips bucked as Hermione's fingers slipped into you slowly, not moving. Your head tilted back a bit as she muttered again. "Good girl." Her fingers began to move at a moderate pace. You moaned lowly and your face contorted into one of ecstasy.

"Such pretty noises..." Her pace sped up, the tips of her fingers finding your g-spot. "O-oh! F-fuck! Mione! Bloody hell-" Hermione held you upright as your knees began to buckle underneath you.

"You're doing so well baby." She kept up the pace, your walls tightening against her fingers. "Damn it, Mione!" you whined, your body shaking. "You are so beautiful, please stop forgetting that... I love you so much," she whispered into your ear tenderly, kissing your temple as you came all over her hand.

You fought to catch your breath as she cleaned her hand up. You were still shaking. "Sit on my face, love." Your eyes widened. "W-what?" Hermione kissed you, then pulled back. "Did I stutter?"

She laid down, your pussy hovering over her face. "A-are you sure about this? I don't wanna hur-" Hermione slapped your ass. "Don't finish that sentence. Be a good girl." You did as you were told, your eyes rolling back as her tongue entered you.

She moved your hips against your face, signaling you. You let yourself grind against her mouth, almost immediately whining her name out. Her tongue abused your g-spot. "O-oh fuuuck~!  Mione-!" You threw your head back, throaty moans coming out one after another.

"Mmm- Mione, I need to cum!" She kept flicking her tongue into your g-spot, and eventually you came in her mouth. She swallowed, letting you slide back down to her lap. "Good job, baby. You did so well." You buried your face in her neck while she whispered gentle words in your ear. You were still shaking from your orgasm.

"Please never forget how beautiful you are... I love you so much." She kissed all over your face and rubbed your back. You giggled a small response. "Lesson learned."

______