A Bit Too Close

**REQUESTED** Jealous Hermione x Y/N

You sat with Harry, talking about your next assignment. You were amazing at Defense Against the Dark Arts class, as was Harry. You were talking about the idea of physical fighting.

"It's easy to catch a wizard off guard with physical contact because they think you'll stick with your wand-" Harry argued. You hit his arm playfully.

"Think Harry! You'd most likely get jinxed by the time you've hit them!" Harry nodded sheepishly and affectionately put an arm around your shoulder. He was your best friend. He was like a brother to you.

But, your girlfriend didn't know that you felt that way about him. And little did you know, she was watching you closely. You waved at Draco as he approached, giving his boyfriend a quick kiss.

"You better not be hitting on my boyfriend!" He joked, sitting next to Harry and playing with his hair. You joked back. "Why not?"
Harry laughed with Malfoy. "Because I'll snitch to Granger!"

You smirked and got close to Harry's face as if you were about to kiss him. Harry knew it was a joke. Draco knew it was a joke. But your girlfriend? Not so much...

She stormed over and hit you upside the head. "Dumbass! What the hell do you think your doing?!" You bust out laughing with Draco and Harry. Hermione had no clue what was going on.

"Baby-" you started, recovering from your laughter. You saw the tears threatening to spill in her eyes and you immediately stopped laughing. You looked at her apologetically. "Love, you didn't think I would actually kiss him did you?"

"You were an inch from his lips! And you can just watch her kiss your boyfriend?!" Draco snorted. "She wouldn't have done it. They're like siblings. Besides, she definitely would never cheat on you, she cares about you too much."

Hermione stared at you as you stood, caressing her cheek. She sighed. "You were a bit too close. It was bad enough he had his arm around you." You laughed a little. "Oh, so you were jealous?"

Hermione shoved you a little, but then hugged you tightly. "Don't fucking joke like that." You kissed her head, smiling at her. "I won't...for a while." She glared up at you but then realized you were kidding. "Whatever." She muttered, resting her head on your shoulder.