So you did cheat! 🤬

You groaned with boredom. You sat on Hermione's lap, her hands playing with your hair. It was Saturday, a very boring Saturday.

She sighed. "What do you suppose we do, love?" You shrug. "I don't know." You both sat there for a moment. Then suddenly you got an idea. "Would you like to play Checkers?"

She thought about it, then smiled. "Of course." You set up the game, your colour black and she chose red. Then you began to play.

An hour passed, and you both were stuck. Your Gryffindor arse couldn't understand what the hell to do. Until she got distracted by her cat, Crookshanks.

You smirked at your perfect plan. You took an extra turn while she wasn't looking. When she turned her attention back to the game, her eyebrows knitted together. She noticed two of your pieces replaced hers. You had jumped three of her pieces.

"Did you cheat?" She asked slowly. You shook your head. "No." Her eyes narrowed. "...Y/n, are you lying to me?" You looked shocked. "What?! No!"

She pointed to the two pieces that you moved. "You cheated. I'm not stupid." You laughed. "So maybe I did." She laughed, getting up and pulling you up by your hand. "This game may have been a bad idea."

You shrug. "Oh well. What do you want to do now?" You saw her smirk as she pressed her lips to your neck. "I think I know..."