You're Lucky You're Cute.

*Hufflepuff Y/N worries Hermione*

            "Imma do it." you said teasingly, standing on the edge of your Firebolt ten feet in the air. It wasn't the newest broom, but it has been faithful to you during your long years of being a Beater for Hufflepuff. "Don't you do it!" Hermione hissed, fear and worry gleaming in her eyes. "Don't you dare, Snape." Oh, did I mention you were Snape's daughter? Oh, and that he ships you and bae intensly because she makes you happy? No? Okay.

             "No! Love, don't even THINK about doing it." You smiled cheekily at her as your broom began to speed across the quidditch field. "Y/N! YOU BETTER MAKE IT OFF THAT BROOM WITHOUT INJURIES OR I WILL-" You yelled back at her amusedly. "OR YOU'LL WHAT? PUNISH ME? YOU'RE A BOTTOM MIONE!"

              You kept stable footing on your broom as it sped, bracing yourself as you bent your knees. You were preparing for the big finish of your stupidity-filled act. Hermione was hugging herself, looking pale as you jumped. You did a back-flip. Then another, then one last one, before your broom slowed. You were still standing on your broom as it completely stopped and lowered to the ground.

                 You hopped off your broom, adrenaline pulsing through you. "Well, Mione, what'd you think?" Hermione grabbed you by the tie to pull you into a tight embrace. "I think it was stupid." you heard her mumble on the crook of your neck, making you laugh.

          "Baby, I'm okay, but I won't be if you cut off the circulation to my waist." you teased, Hermione completely letting go of your waist. She cupped your cheeks with her hands and kissed you roughly, all her fear, worry, and love for you pouring into it, taking you by surprise.

        You melted into the kiss, returning it easily. After a few moments she was smiling against your lips, then she broke away from you. You pouted when she tried to glare angrily at you. She sighed and shook her head, smiling at your cuteness. She dragged you by the hand and into the Gryffindor common room. There were only a few students in there, so it was peaceful.

             She sat down on a chair and pulled you onto her lap, kissing your head. "Mione, did you only think that what I did was stupid?" Hermione pulled you impossibly closer to her. "No, I also think you're lucky you're cute." 

A/N: More fluff?