Study (with) Me

*Gryffindor Y/N "studies" with (werewolf) Hermione*

                     You walked into the farthest, dimmest corner of the library, where Hermione sat, legs crossed. You promised you would help her with something, but she never told you what she needed help with. Maybe Potions? Though you didn't see a Potions book with her...-WAIT WAS I SUPPOSED TO BRING A BOOK WITH ME?! You began to panic as you approached, painfully aware that you didn't bring a book, and she didn't have one with her either. Oh shit. Please don't tell me that I failed to listen to my own girlfriend after I promised to help her...Did she tell me what she needed help with?? You scolded yourself as you sat next to Hermione in the library.

                   She kept her legs crossed as you greeted her shakily. "H-hey M-Mione..." She smiled at you warmly, her eyes dark. You couldn't tell if her pupils were big because of the dim lighting, or if they were just filled with lust. You mentally shrugged. It's probably just the lighting, you thought, scratching the back of your neck nervously.

                    "Uh...baby, I'm sorry if you told me to bring a specific book or something...I-...Uhm-" Hermione cut off your endless ramble by pressing a finger to your lips and chuckling at your cuteness. "I didn't Y/N. I told you that I needed help with something, correct?" You nodded. "And I didn't specifically tell you why, correct?" You nodded again. 

                       "So, we're both aware I'm a werewolf. So, like a wolf, there comes a time where I go into heat." You choked on air. Since this was the farthest corner, Madam Pince couldn't hear it. There's a lot of things she wouldn't be able to hear (wink wink). "Y-you go into h-heat?" Your face was bright red. Hermione nodded, and you glanced down at Hermione's lap just to notice her thighs were twitching. Her voice suddenly dropped into a shy whisper. You realized she was scared.

                   "L-look, I understand that you might want to back out, If you want to, feel free to. I won't force-" You looked her in the eye with a warm smile on your lips. "No. I said I would help you, so I will. Besides, if I don't help you, it won't go away, will it?" Hermione shook her head. "No, it won't." You smirk slightly, and you were suddenly able to decipher the dark of her eyes. She wanted you. Bad.

              You kissed her aggressively, and with so much force that you shoved her onto the table. You were straddling her waist as you leaned down toward the smaller girl, whom you were making out with. She moaned as you layed her down onto the table, your knee roughly rubbing against her clothed heat. You forcefully pulled Hermione's clothes off, which Hermione seemed to enjoy, by the moans, which were stifled by your lips, that she was letting out. 

                She was laying under you now, only in her bra and underwear. You slid your long, slender fingers under the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles, then slid them over her feet. You took off your clothing until you were only in your bra and panties, which obviously frustrated Hermione. You ran your fingers along her soaked folds, making Hermione whimper at the tease. Her throbbing core pulsated with heat. "You are so fucking wet, love." You whispered to her as she squirmed beneath your touch.

             Hermione whined. A low, wolf-like whine. You chuckled and brought your lips to her pussy, which was twitching with need. You gently licked only the outside of it, making Hermione growl at you. "Okay, okay." you giggled, your hot breath fanning her wet folds. You plunged your tongue into her entrance, and you heard Hermione gasp. You swirled your tongue along her clit, Hermione bucking her hip in pleasure and need.

                 You kept licking her clit as you slipped a finger inside of her. You pumped in and out of her at a steady pace as you removed your mouth, moans still falling shamelessly off her lips. "F-fuck...Y-Y/N!" she gasped as you added another finger, quickening your pace. "You like that, little slut? You want it harder?" Her short nails were raking your back as you pumped in and out of her. "Y-yes." You whispered huskily in her ear, suddenly stopping. "Say please."

           She whimpered. "P-please..." You smirked. "Please what?" She rolled her hips, desperate for more friction, as she replied. "Yes, daddy! Please, just fuck me!" You chuckled, slowly starting to pump in and out of her again. "Yes ma'am." You began to slam your fingers into her roughly and swiftly, making Hermione practically scream your name, though it was very muffled because she was biting down on your shoulder, which you enjoyed.

           Eventually, after a few more moments of that, she released all over your fingers. You smiled gently at her. "Better baby?" Hermione shook her head. "I need you to go again. Please." You grinned and nodded. You decided to scissor her now, which you both liked. Afterwards, you began to pump in and out of her again, but this time, you hand your four fingers deep inside of her, as well as your thumb in her tight heat. She was biting down on your shoulder again as she came on your fingers again. 

      Hermione was panting, staring up at you. "That...was..." You kissed Hermione gently, chuckling. "Let's get this all cleaned up before Madam Pince sees this."