Through the years

First year...

Hermione met you on the train. You were fast friends. It was like time stopped for you two, yet you were both super disappointed when the train stopped. But when you were both placed in Gryffindor, neither of you complained about the fact the train ride to Hogwarts didn't last very long.

When Malfoy started shit, you leapt to her defense. And at the time that Ron and Harry didn't like her, you comforted her. You were her best friend. She made you feel loved, but not in a romantic way. And you were okay with that.

Second year...

You and Hermione only got closer and closer. You both pretty much never left each other's side. You were both obsessed with each other. But in a platonic way. And you were perfectly fine with that.

Third year...

You and Hermione got more affectionate with each other. You both had to be touching in some way. Whether is was your knee brushing hers, her hand on yours, or your shoulders touching.

She began cuddling you, her hands running through your hair, and saying "I love you!" Of course, you figured it was perfectly platonic. But you weren't sure you feelings we just friendly anymore. And that scared you.

Fourth year...

Hermione had come out to you as bisexual that year. You supported her and came out as well. You were, as always, inseperable. The only things you didn't do together was change in front of each other, take showers together, or use the bathroom together (well duh 🙄✋)

You found yourself questioning your feeling for her more and more. You started realizing that your feelings for her were romantic, though heavily in denial. It freaked you out.

Fifth year...

You and Hermione began calling each other cute pet names, that couples would use for each other. It made your heart flutter.

You had finally accepted your feelings for Hermione. And you were definitely okay with them.

Sixth year...

Hermione began to act weird around you. She kept hugging on you, and she seemed very jealous when you talked to any potential love interest. She also seemed a bit flirty with you.

You found your feelings getting really intense. You were terrified that she didn't feel the same way, but her answer to your confession was an intense kiss, which turned into making out. That year, you both lost your virginities to each other.

You had a really affectionate relationship with her, and you loved how she made you feel. And you wouldn't change it for the world.

Seventh year...

You and Hermione's relationship had never been stronger. You were taking showers and changing in front of each other now. You were both super comfortable together.

Ron kept asking Hermione out, which Hermione ignored his attempts. After the war, you had proposed to Hermione. She quickly accepted.

After Hogwarts...

You got married to Hermione and stayed connected with Harry and Ron. Ron had gotten over Hermione and ended up marrying Blaise Zabini. Harry, of course married (Ginny Weasley. Just kidding I promise) Draco Malfoy. All of you ended up in strong, super gay relationships.

Hermione ended up Minister of Magic, and you were an Auror. You both adopted a child and lived your lives happily together.