Me + You = You're Mine.

****Y/N gets tutored by her crush, Hermione***

                  Professor Flitwick, head of Ravenclaw, which is your house, called you into his class. "Miss Riddle." He said slowly as you sat down. Did I mention you are Tom Riddle's (Voldemort) daughter? No? Okay.

                    "Yes, Professor Flitwick?" you asked politely, a nervous but friendly smile on your face. He seemed to calm a little at your harmless demeanor and spoke gently. "I am sorry to say, Miss Riddle, but you're failing Charms." Your eyes widened and Flitwick flinched, looking uneasy. "I...can't you get someone to tutor me?" Professor Flitwick smiled at your negotiation, then took a breath. "Well...I know I certain Gryffindor who would love to tutor you." You flushed as you pictured who he was talking about. Of course you knew. Because you were pretty much obsessed with her.

                    "M-May I ask, who?" Professor Flitwick grinned. "I think you know who. But if not, I am talking about Miss Granger." You immediately began to have a mental spasm of gay panic, but pushed it down. "Uhm...w-what time?" Flitwick responded with a flick of his wand and a mutter under his breath, and you found yourself in the Gryffindor common room. "H-huh?" The confused noise left your throat as soon as you felt your ass hit a new chair. You noticed that no one was in here besides Hermione.

                     "So...top Ravenclaw falling behind in Charms, eh?" Hermione teased, smirking. You played along, a small amount of blush on your cheeks. "Yes, but don't we all fall behind at some point?" Hermione grinned proudly. "Not me!" It was your turn to smirk. "But I was so sure I remember this time where you took to many classes and you basically had no time to sleep. Wasn't that third year?" Hermione's face turned red. "T-that's not the point."

                          She sat down next to you, the textbook for Charms in her hand, and she began to explain the history of it. "Uh...'Mione...I'm pretty sure I don't need help with the history of it." she frowned at me. "Well I-" You faced palmed. "Are you aware that I failed on purpose?" Hermione's eyes widened. "Why?" You leaned close to her face, smirking, your hot breath fanning her lips.

                           "Because I like you, and I wanted to get to know you." You used a Levitation Charm to move the book to the other side of the room, not bothering to glance back. "I-I...but..." Hermione looked flustered, and you chuckled. "Shut up and kiss me you nerd." And that's what she did.