Pure (intentions) Blood

-REQUESTED-

You kept your head held high and a smile on your face. Despite the hate you got for being a Malfoy (the hotter, nicer, and more grateful one I might add), you were still very optimistic and had pure intentions.

Your heart gave a flutter as you saw the Golden Trio walking through the corridors. That one girl, Hermione Granger, or as your twin brother called her, "Mudblood". Of course, you believed that Muggleborn witches and wizards were just as worthy as purebloods, but the rest of your family disagreed. And no one understood that you were different.

You waved a hello to Hermione, which resulted in a suspicion filled look from Harry and an angry yell from Ron. "What do you want, Malfoy?!" He had shoved you, making you hit the wall. You looked a bit scared of what was happening. You heard Hermione protesting against Ron's violent greeting.

"I was just saying hi! Calm down!" You whimpered. Harry said nothing, just staring at you with calculating eyes. Ron rolled his eyes. "As if! Have you come to make fun of Hermione's blood status?! My blood status?! You're dead wrong if you think we'll let you do that!" He punched you in the stomach, looking at you coldly and you fell to the ground and tried to catch your breath.

Hermione let out a loud, angry yell. "RON! WHAT IN BLOODY HELL?! SHE DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH US OR MOCK US! .....all she did was wave." You had already ran off by the time she had said "bloody". You curled up into a ball in the Quidditch field when you had finished running.

You felt hot tears escape you and roll down your cheeks. You just wish people could see that you were nothing like your brother. It wasn't fair. A few moments later, you heard soft footsteps coming close to you. You tensed up.

You heard a soft, sweet voice that you could recognize easily. Hermione Granger. "Hey... Y/N?" She placed a gentle hand on your shoulder and you began to relax. "I'm sorry for how they treated you. You didn't deserve what Ron did. By the way... I hit him back." You smiled softly.

"You're really sweet." You said quietly. Hermione pulled you into a hug. "Thank you for not being a git like your brother. I wish the others would notice." You giggled softly, your heart fluttering at the close contact. 

"It's just who I am Hermione. I can't help I'm not everybody's assumptions." Hermione pulled back from the hug hesitantly, then gave you a small kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you during Potions, Y/N."

You blushed and touched her cheek as she walked off. Your heart was racing. Merlin, this girl would be the death of you.