Fuck you, Malfoy Part 4

(the last chapter was the 69th...)

She dragged you by your shirt into the Room of Requirement. In the room was a big bed, and there was some kinky shit that made your face flush. How did this room know you had most of these kinks? Who were you kidding...all of these kinks.

She let you slam her against the wall, moaning softly. "...Y/N..." She muttered, sucking on your bottom lip. You squeezed her hips, moaning. "Listen, baby girl..." You began, chest to chest with Hermione.

Hermione kissed your ear. "Hmm?" You bit your lip. You whispered seductively into her ear. "I'm going to call the shots here. I'll tell you what to do and how to do it."

Hermione moaned a little, eyes looking you up and down appreciatively. You smirked. "You can see under my clothes if you're so intent on checking me out." Hermione kissed your jaw and slowly began to remove your clothes.

You felt yourself slowly get even hornier, which you had no idea was possible until now. She was unclasping your black lace bra. "Mione..." You muttered. She looked up at you, quizzical.

"Yes?" Your eyes glinted with lust. "Be faster with it. I'm not going to wait much longer." Hermione grinned and got your bra off you quicker, breasts spilling out of it.

She kissed all over your breasts, slipping the bottom half of your clothes off. You moaned softly, her tongue running over your nipple.

She got your bottoms off you entirely. She picked you up, your legs wrapping around her waist. "I wanna see your body..." You whisper, clutching her clothes.

She obediently took her clothes off when she laid you on the bed , her eyes scanning your body. When she had finished undressing, you moaned softly. Her body was indescribably perfect.

You crashed your lips into hers, smiling at the taste of her lips. The kisses got more intense, her tongue sliding into your mouth and fighting with yours. Soon you let her explore you mouth freely, her hands roaming your body.

"Hermione..." You muttered. "Hmm?" You growled in her ear. "Just fuck me already." Hermione asked me a casual question. "Are you kinky?" You nodded, blushing and looking away. She smirked

"I'll fuck you like that if there's a next time..." You grumbled. "There better be a next time." She smirked and slipped two fingers into you, making you gasp. She set a fast pace, slamming hard.

"F-fuck...harder you cunt!" You ordered, writhing and bucking your hips. She bit her lip, pounding into you harder. You gasped, making Hermione moan quietly. She loved seeing you like this.

You let out a groan. "Mione- I'm gonna- Ngh!" Hermione smiled and let you ride it out.  She took her fingers out after you came, licking them off. You were so ready for next time.

A/N: sorry this isn't much at all. I'm just struggling to get motivated. Thanks for your time 😶