Spin the Wand

A group of students at Hogwarts met in the Room of Requirement, in which the group consisted of you, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Draco, and (this is an oc) Amelia. Amelia was Snape's daughter, who was in Slytherin, and you knew she had a massive crush on Ron. So you invited the mixed girl along, who had long, silky black hair, emerald eyes, and a cute smile. Hehe time to play matchmaker!

             All six of you sat in a circle, thinking of activites. "Wanna play Spin the Wand?" Draco asked after a moment. Hermione, your best friend and long-time crush, looked confused. "What's Spin the Wand?" You explained that it was basically Spin the Bottle, just with a wand. You adjusted your Ravenclaw tie and spoke up. "Amelia should go first." Amelia nodded, smiled at Ron, who blushed as he made eye contact with her, and spun her wand.

           Amelia's wand landed on Ron, and both teenagers were excited as they leaned in close, then giving each other a sweet kiss. "Aww!" You exclaim, flashing teasing looks at the redhead and latte-skinned girl. Draco smirked and pulled out his wand. 

                In spun and it spun, until it landed on Harry. You grinned evily as Draco and Harry both turned red. "I SHIP IT! JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY!!" Draco flashed you a dirty look before awkwardly leaning into Harry, capturing his lips in a sweet kiss. Hermione snapped pictures with her phone. "Find a way to give those to me later so I can give them to The Daily Prophet." Hermione snickered and shook her head.

                  You smiled as you spun your wand, and you watched in horror as you got Hermione, who was staring at your wand. Harry and Ron both started grinning. "Hurry up and make out you two! It's obvious you both like each other!" You threw both boys a dirty look before crashing your lips into Hermione's, who kissed back eagerly. But unlike the others, you didn't have the willpower to pull away.

                  Hermione deepened the kiss, brushing her tongue along your bottom lip. Both girls hugged each other close, as if afriad the other was going to let go. In the distance, the two of you could hear the whooping and clapping, but you ignored it, focused on the girl that you had liked since second year. You finally had to break away for air, and the two of you panted for breath.  "New game? Maybe just One Truth Two Lies?" You suggested, running your hands through Hermione's hair. Hermione agreed. "Yes. A lot less risky."

A/N: Requests please!