Tears

You found yourself with your back pressed against the wall in the Hufflepuff dormitory. Salty tears slipped from your eyes and down your cheeks, your labored breathing barely audible. You were having one of those episodes. One of the days where your depression got the best of you. You felt no one cared. You felt alone.

You didn't want to bother your girlfriend. She had better things to do then deal with your bratty ass. Your eyes flickered to the doorway, where your best friend Milo stood. They looked at you with soft eyes. "You okay bubs?" You nodded, curling into yourself. 

Their eyes suddenly flashed with an idea as they ran off. You sighed softly, alone yet again. Until you weren't. Hermione walked in, bending down next to you. She said nothing, but pulled you into her arms while kissing all over your face. 

You couldn't help but laugh a little as she kissed you, feeling a form of ecstacy. Hermione whispered gently into your ear. "I am here." Your heart rate sped up as tears welled up in your eyes again. You felt her gentle hands massage your lower back as she held you close. 

You let yourself cry into her, letting go of all the pain. She was holding you close, and she wasn't leaving you alone any time soon.