Y/n x reader (FOR THE BOTTOMS)

Yes, I did it you horny fucks

Switches can also thoroughly enjoy this 

------------------------------

"Hey, Y/N!" you called, hopping off your broom after Quidditch practice. Y/N smirked at you as you approached. "Hey cutie, what's up?" You shyly smiled. Y/N was so fucking cute. "What was that?!" Y/n choked out. Oops, looks like you said that out loud-

You struggled to get a response out as Y/N leaned into your face. "You think I'm cute, eh?" You pushed her face away, flustered. "Shut up." She smirked, speaking sarcastically. "Make me."

---------10 minutes after that-----------------

Y/N slammed you against a wall, her lips on yours. She sucked on your bottom lip and tugged on your hair, your body trembling as you held onto her. You parted your lips slightly, letting out a breathy moan as Y/N demanded entrance. She brushed her tongue against yours as the make out between the two of you grew hotter.

She gripped your throat lightly, gently squeezing it. Y/N dragged you to the Room of Requirement's bed. Her lips unattached from yours when she whispered into your ear. "Take off your clothes, now." You nodded and did as you were told, carelessly discarding your clothes onto the floor.

Y/N kissed on your neck lightly, nibbling at the crook. "Good girl. Now, be still for me." You nodded, doing your best not to squirm as she began kissing down to your breasts, massaging them slowly. You bit your lip, whimpering softly and clenching your thighs together. 

She smirked up at you, sucking on the skin of your breasts while fondling your nipples, using her knee to separate your thighs. You whined softly, feeling your arousal beginning to drip onto your inner thighs. She chuckled, pressing her lips to your ear. "Such a needy little slut. You want my attention?"

You nodded frantically, the heat between your legs throbbing. Y/N tilted her head, smiling while feigning innocence. She kissed your neck again, knowing full and well where you actually wanted it. Desperate, you let your hand move down between your legs. Before you could begin touching yourself, Y/N grabbed your hand, pinning it above your head. "Don't you dare."

Y/N smirked. "All hot and bothered for me, huh? Come here and ride my thigh if you're so desperate." She placed her hands on your hips, helping you up into her lap. Without hesitation, you began grinding on her thigh, the friction sending pleasure through you. You let out long and breathy moans, your arousal slickening Y/N's thigh greatly. She whispered into your ear. "Aw, is my little slut all excited down there because of me?"

You whined and nodded, grinding harder. She moaned softly in your ear. "You look so good like that, y'know. Fuck it, ride my fingers." She lifted you up a bit and placed two fingers under you, letting you lower onto them. You moaned lowly, letting your head fall back as you grinded your hips onto her fingers. She matched your pace with her fingers, biting her lip. "Such a good girl. Keep going, you're doing such a good job," she muttered.

You whimpered her name, your moans growing louder as your climax got closer. She smiled at you, talking quietly. "Go ahead and cum for me. You've been a good girl." You bit on her shoulder as you came on her fingers, emitting a long moan. She sucked them clean, giving you a soft kiss after. "Let's get you cleaned up."