Chapter Seven.

I wake up to the sound of the keys in the door. It has to be Trish coming back. I look at my phone it's 12.30. How did I sleep through the whole morning? I did forget to set an alarm. I sit on my bed slowly waking up and coming to reality. Trish and Leah come in and sit on the bed while making out. I pick out some clothes and get ready for the day. I grab my toiletries and walk to the bathrooms. I fix up my hair without even curling it. I am happy my mother isn't here to comment on it. Or make me feel bad because I didn't do my hair. After I brushed my teeth I walk back to my room. Where Leah and Trish are still sitting on the bed. "Hi, where are you going?" Trish asks. "I'm going to get some coffee and lunch," I tell her. "Oh great, can we come ?" She asks with a smile. I don't know why they can't come with me. It would be nice to have some company. "Yeah, sure," I say and they stand up. I grab my bag and walk out first. Trish locks the door and takes Leah's hand. We walk to another coffee house. It takes a while before we get there. It was a thirteen-minute walk, but I don't mind if the coffee is good. We enter the coffee house and I  think this is going to be my favorite place. The walls are covered in bookshelves and it's very cozy. I order my usual double espresso late and a grilled cheese sandwich. They brought the food and drinks to our table. Trish and Leah are both having a chicken sandwich and an iced coffee. We talk and actually get to know each other. I know Trish grew up in group homes and then she finally got adopted at thirteen years old. Leah grew up in Seattle and her parents own a few restaurants. I really want to know how she knew she was into girls, but I don't want to offend her or Trish. I have so many questions about their relationship. How did they meet or how did their parents reacted or don't they know? I could never see myself kiss a girl. I don't even see myself kissing Eliot. Trish and Leah kiss all the time they just did and we're still having lunch. I feel uncomfortable when they kiss out in the open.  Besides that, I'm really starting to like Trish and Leah. I told them about Eliot and my mother who has everything planned out for me. I think she has planed my wedding with Eliot since I was eight. She probably already picked out my dress and the location. I sometimes think she loves Eliot more than I do, but that's crazy right. We hang out for a while after lunch and walk around campus. When we go back to the dorms it's 6.30 in the evening. On our way back we stopped to get some tortillas from a d stand on campus. Finally back in our dorm. We watch a movie and eat tortillas, they taste great. I definitely will eat these more often. Leah went home after lunch. It was just me and Trish this afternoon and I really liked spending time with her. After we eat the tortillas Trish went to take a shower. I am going back to the library. To see if I can find more books. I really feel like reading and Trish told me they have reading rooms. I'm having a hard time finding the library in the dark. A few minutes later I found it and lucky for me the library is open till midnight. I make my way to the romance path. One of the books caught my eye. The first book that caught my eye is the mystery book "The women in white" by Wilkie Collins. The next book  "A Midsummer Night's Dream" was written by William Shakespeare. I have heard a lot about this book and always have been curious about it. I also found some romance novels. I have picked out eight books. I definitely can't be bored. After walking around for about five minutes I found the reading room upstairs. I let myself fall on the big leather couch, turn on the light that's on the table, and start to read this novel called "After" It's not something I would normally read, but I'm glad I picked it out. It's easy to read and a catchy story about a girl who falls in love with a total bad boy. He is everything she despises, but she gives herself to him. I had heard something about the writer, but not much. I'm so into the book that I don't hear the guard coming. He pats my shoulder "Miss we're closing." I almost got a heart attack. "Oh yeah, I'll be out in a minute." I say to the guard while gathering my things. Before I walk out of the building I check out. Just when I'm outside it starts raining. I start running and without realizing it, I approach the football fields I passed on my way to the library. I am not paying attention when I bump into something or someone. I look up and hear someone yell "WHAT THE FUCK look where you're going." I look up to see it's the same boy I met last Friday. He recognizes me and then yells "You again." I am shocked by his angry tone and take a step back. "I'm sorry." I say. "You should watch where you're going." He says again. I look at him and he is completely drenched just like I am. He seems so angry maybe he just lost a game, but he isn't wearing a uniform. Why would he be on the field if he doesn't play? His tone has changed and less angry "Are you lost?" I don't know why I'm still standing in the rain talking to this strange boy, but he is just so handsome and intimidating. I come back from my thought while he raises his voice again and touches my arm. When he touched me, my body is instantly on fire. I haven't felt this before and it's a strange, but nice feeling. I pull away from him "No, I'm a freshman and just moved here yesterday." "Are you staying on campus?" He asks more calmly. "Yes, we have a dorm in the same building remember." I tell him. "Oh yeah right the barging in. That was you." "I'm sorry about that. They mixed up some names." I say to him with a polite smile. "I wouldn't mind sharing a room with a girl if she's, hot," He says with a grin on his face. I now see he has an angel tattoo on his wrist and angel wings on his neck. I wonder why and what it means to him. He also has a nose piercing and earrings. I am not sure what he means with this rough comment, but I just want to go. He practically said I wasn't hot right. AUCH. This is starting to feel weird. "I have to go now." I tell him and quickly walk away. He runs after me and grabs me by my arm "You shouldn't walk alone on campus at this hour." "Let go of me. I am perfectly fine taking care of my own." I say irritated. "Your dumb enough to walk alone, so fine suit yourself, who should I report to the police when you're missing?" He says while following me. I stop and he now bumps into me and again this weird feeling goes through my body when he touches mine. "You should look where you're going." I say and he laughs  "My name is Justin."  "Well, I have to go." I say to him and walk faster. When I'm finally around the corner I start running. Hoping he isn't following me this time. When I'm in my dorm again I lock the door.