Chapter Thirty-One.

Later that night. The movie is great, but also a little sad. I love the storyline. I just can't help, but laugh about Justin's stupid comments the whole movie. Halfway through the movie, we both fell asleep, but then I heard this weird buzzing noise. I woke up to Justin's phone buzzing on the ground. It must have fallen out of his pocket. I tell myself not to look, but I can't help it.

A few text messages are saying: Where are you? I miss you. You should come, I know something fun we can do *** I'm looking really hot tonight.

What? What is this? Does he have a girlfriend? No, he wouldn't he doesn't look like the dating type. Then his phone rings and a girl's name pops on the display "Riley" it says.

No, not her. Really oh my god how could he? Then I realized we aren't dating although it may feel like it. I can ask him about it. Should I press decline? No Rachel you can't do that. Without realizing it, Justin woke up and is looking for his phone.

He crawls over me and picks up the phone from the ground. I quickly close my eyes hoping he didn't see I was awake and trying to decline the phone call. He walks out of the room and closes the door. He didn't take his stuff, so he is planning on staying.
I just wonder why she would text and call him this much. I knew they sometimes had this thing going on, but I thought it was just for fun. Then my subconscious says "what makes you think he isn't with you just for fun?" but I don't wanna hear it I push that annoying voice far back in my mind. After a few short minutes, the door opens and a bright light fills the room for three seconds.

He closes the door softly, hoping to prevent me from waking up. I decided to let him know I'm awake and before I can think this through my mouth has already spoken. "Are you okay? Who was that?" "No one important trust me, just go back to sleep" He did answer her, but he is still here with me. I tell myself not to think about it anymore, but I'm having a hard time trying to forget her text messages. He crawls back in bed with me and pulls me close to him. Then kisses me and slowly drifts off to sleep. It's weird, I never thought I would end up with a boy in my bed and especially no one like Justin.

But he just gets me and I get him and maybe it hasn't been easy, but I have a good feeling about this. I just feel really bad for Eliot. I do have to tell him when I'm certain about Justin and me. I have slept more times with Justin than I would ever think about with Eliot. And we've only known each other for about three weeks. I should be ashamed of myself, but I'm not. I don't know what Justin and I have, but I do know I can't walk away from this, from him and the things I'm feeling when I'm with him. The next morning I wake up to the sunlight that fills the room.

Saturday. It's 10.30 when I take a look at my phone. I decided to text Eliot and my mom; I'm studying the whole day and turn my phone off. That way I won't have an argument with Justin about Eliot calling me or texting me or who knows whatever. I jump out of bed and try to be as quiet as I can, hoping to let him sleep some more. I gather my toiletries and walk to the showers. As usual, they are all empty, cause everyone is sleeping their hangover off. I take off my clothes and step under the hot water. I washed my hair and body from head to toe and I even shaved my legs. When I'm done and dry, I find out I forgot to bring a clean set of clothes.

Which means I have to walk back in my towel. I gather my things and almost run back through the hallway scared to be seen in my towel. Finally, back in my room, I close the door behind me. "Well, good morning. You look wet and extremely hot right now." he startled me and I take a step back which makes me walk into the wall. "Uhh I uh I thought you were still asleep," I say nervously and taken by surprise. "Well Rachel, I'm glad I'm awake now. I wouldn't wanna miss this," he says and gives me a dirty grin. His looks and words make me nervous, I'm not used to it. "Don't be shy I know you like it when I talk dirty to you."

I'm still standing in a corner against the wall and he is now making it worse. My mouth falls open and then I say "No, I do not so watch your mouth young man," I say and quickly turn around to find some clothes. "Now, don't you hurry. You look just fine in that" He winks and makes a gesture for me to sit next to him. Which I will not apply to while I'm naked and this towel is the only thing covering me up. I feel like I'm standing here for hours now.