Chapter Eleven.

When I'm finally around the corner I look at my phone. I have three minutes to get to my last class. I totally forgot the time and missed my other two classes. When I walk in Logan is already sitting at our usuals spot. I take a seat next to him "Why are you so late? Are you okay?" He asks while grabbing my hand. "I'm fine thank you," I say to him and force a smile.  My thoughts drift away when the professor starts talking. I am not paying attention atoll, but I can't help it. How can I be so stupid to forget how rude and mean Justin can be. I'm so mad and hurt at the same time. After class, I want to get to my dorm as quickly as possible. I say goodbye to Logan and tell him I'll text him. He is totally surprised but doesn't say anything. I will text him I was in a hurry or something. I'll make something up.  I try to hold my emotions in until I'm in my dorm. When I finally get to the building I open the door and run inside. I come to the conclusion me running through the hallway is drawing too much attention. I walk up the stairs and open the door to the floor where my dorm is. I look at the floor and hope no one sees me. When I open the door to my room the tears are rolling over my cheeks. I throw my bag on the floor and sit against the door with my head in my hands crying my eyeballs out. Lucky for me Trish isn't in the room. I don't know what I would have done if she was. My heart hurts and  I have never felt such pain before. I hate feeling like this. My head is spinning and I'm so angry and hurt. I ask myself why because I have Eliot and he would never make me feel so humiliated and stupid as Justin did. After crying for twenty minutes my phone rings. It's Eliot, but I don't feel like talking. I ignore the call and hope he doesn't call again. I stand up from the floor to lie on my bed. I stare at the ceiling and have to stop reviewing the situation in my head, but I just can't help it he got so angry so fast. I literally haven't done anything wrong. He has so much control over my feelings. First, he practically asks me out then he makes sure he's not into me in the most hurtful way possible. We had a great time before I brought up I had a boyfriend. He makes me laugh and cry at the same time. I walk over to the mini-fridge to find some frozen yogurt in the freezer. I am going to watch a movie and eat my emotions away. I picked out this movie on Netflix called "Midnight sun."  Just when I start the movie. Trish walks in "What are you doing? Why all the tissues?" She asks dubiously. "I was about to watch a movie. I mean a sad movie." I say to her hoping she doesn't see I cried. "You are not watching a movie on your own on a Friday night." She says. "Why not. I am perfectly fine watching a movie." I say to her a little annoyed. "No no you're not. We are going to a party tonight." She says convincingly. "Oh no, I'm really not in the mood for a party. I was planning to stay in tonight." I say hoping she won't go on about it. "Ohw stop we will get in the mood. Just be yourself. Come on you can't stay in and watch movies on your own the whole night. Trust me it will get boring." She says with a smile still trying to convince me. And it seems to be working I'm actually thinking it would be more fun than sitting here watching movies on my own. And besides that, I need to get my mind of Justin and I could make friends there. "Okay fine I'll go." I say and force a little smile. Trish is jumping up and down while laughing and putting on some music. I get the feeling she's happy I'm coming with her and I can't help but laugh with her. "Are you happy now?" I ask her. "Yes, you will see it's going to be fun. I promise." she says while opening her closet. "we'll see. Where is the party?" I ask her. "The party is at the Frat house." she says while looking through her clothes. "Frat house? Where is that and what is that?" I ask her. Trish laughs at me and then says "A frat house is a house where you live off-campus. You have your own room but share a bathroom and kitchen. My friend Kyle has a room there. It's not far from here we can practically walk but, Kyle is coming to pick us up."  "Okay thanks for telling me. When is he coming?" I ask her. "I don't know we'll just have to wait and see," Trish says while she is fixing her make-up. "What are you wearing, Rach?" she asks while curling her hair. "Uhm I was thinking I could just wear this," I say doubtfully.  Trish looks me up and down and then smiles "Hon you have to dress up for a party, you never know who you meet. Have you never been to a party before?" She asks politely. "No, I haven't. What should I wear?" I ask her and pull out the dress I wore to dinner yesterday it ends just above my knee. She looks at the dress and giggles a little "Don't you think that's a little too formal." She says with a smile and grabs my white square neck dress with sleeves. "You should wear this." She says while holding the dress in front of me. "Okay, I will wear this dress," I say and take it from her. Trish sits on her bed and stares at me. "What?" I say. "We will have to do something with your hair. We should style it," she says dubiously. "No, you said I could be myself, so I'll  do a side braid." I say to her and she smiles then says "Yes, you're right. It would look great." "Thank you I think so too," I say and the door opens. Kyle walks in and his blue eyes find mine. "Hey, guys are you done yet?" he says with a smile. "Almost I answer while putting on my white Allstars. I grab my phone and denim jacket before closing the door behind me. When we get to the car Kevin is waiting for me to open the door. "Hey, Rach you look nice," he says with a polite smile. Trish and I are in the back and Kevin in the front.