Chapter Eight.

I finally change out of these soaked clothes. I crawl into my bed still thinking of that rude guy Justin. Why was he so angry and then his mood changed so quickly. He was actually quite intimidating with his tattoos and piercings. He is the total bad boy type. I set my alarm at 6.00 in the morning. That way I have enough time to find the building and get to class. I put my phone away without texting Eliot or my mother. I'm just not feeling like talking now. I am trying hard to get to sleep but my mind doesn't let me. He was dressed in a plain black shirt and jeans. Totally drenched just like I was. The clothes clung to his wet body, exposing his muscles.  I found myself falling asleep thinking about Justin. I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Trish is still sleeping, so I try to be quiet. I  climb out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and curl my hair in some light waves. When I'm back in my room Trish is still sleeping. I'm wondering if I should wake her. But maybe her classes begin late, she is a sophomore. I decided to let her sleep and change into the clothes I picked out yesterday. My red dress with my white new cardigan and a pair of white Allstars. I pack my bag and check my class schedule for today. My first class begins at 9.00 and it's 7.45 if I leave now I have time to grab a coffee and enough time to find the building. I close the door behind me while reading my text messages from my mother and Eliot wishing me luck on my first day. I'll text them back on my break. I am walking to the coffee house, there are not many people here. Although it's only 8.10 in the morning. I order my usual double espresso latte and decided to take a beagle to go with it. When I finally found the building after fifteen minutes. I am twenty minutes early, but I don't mind. I check my Instagram until another early bird walks up to me. "Hey, you have Physics too?" "Yeah, I do." I tell the tall white boy with brown eyes and dark curls."Cool, my name is Logan."  "Hi, Logan nice to meet you. My name is Rachel." I say with a smile. The professor opens the door while saying "Goodmorning early birds." I walk in first and Logan follows me. I take a seat almost in the front. Logans sits next to me. "What's your major Rachel?" he asks "My major is Biology. What's yours?" I ask. "Mine is Psychology." He says while getting his books out of his bag. Logan and I decided to show our good side and go down to greet the professor. He was really nice and I hope I made a good first impression. We chat a little before the classroom fills with other students.  It's   4.30 in the afternoon and I'm already in my last class and lucky for me Logan and I have a lot of classes together. We exchanged numbers to text and maybe hang out sometime. He is really nice and has no tattoos or piercings. I think I can say I made a friend today. When I'm back in my room it's 5.00 in the afternoon. I decided to plan my week and study hours. My mother is coming Thursday so we can have dinner together. I miss Eliot a lot, so I'm thinking I should call him and ask him to visit. I decided to go out for dinner. I found a cute Italian restaurant on the corner of the street. I never cared for eating alone, but everyone is staring at me. I am starting to feel uncomfortable. I always do things on my own go shopping, eat out, go to the movies, or on walks. I try to ignore the people staring at me, but it's hard when they're all with someone and I'm the only one eating alone. As soon as I'm done eating I pay and can't wait to leave this place. I am finally on my way back to the dorms. The bus ride isn't long I'm back in eleven minutes. Trish still isn't back. I gather my things and make my way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and put my hair in a bun. When I'm back I change into my cozy pajamas and face time with Eliot for two hours until Trish comes. Eliot and I talk about how my first day was and how his studying is going for his tests. I hear the key in the door. Trish enters the room and she isn't alone, Leah is with her and Kevin. I hang up on Eliot out of chock but don't care. "Hey, you," Kevins says with sparkling eyes and a grin on his face. He sits on my bed and Trish says "Hey, what have you been up to?" "Oh, Uhm not much. I was just face timing with Eliot." 'Oh yeah, The boyfriend right?" Leah says with a nice smile. "Uhm, yeah." I say hoping the conversation ends here. "Leah and Kevin are about to leave right." Trish says looking at them. "Uhm sure. I'll see you tomorrow." Kevin says and closes the door behind him Leah is still in the room. I'm glad he left and I don't know why. Leah and Trish sit on her bed staring at me. "How are you, Rach? How was your first day?" She asks with a big smile. "Fine, I think. My physics professor is really nice. I believe his name is Professor Anderson. " I tell her while Leah is sitting on her lap. "Uh, I don't know the guy. I'm glad you had a nice first day." "Yeah, cool." Leah says and stands up. Trish follows her to the door and they kiss for about three minutes before Leah goes. When she's gone Trish changes in some huge t-shirt and boxers. She crawls into her bed "I'm a bit tired Rach. I'm going to sleep will you turn off the light." she asks. "Yeah, sure. Goodnight." I say while turning off the lights. I'm not tired, but Trish was gone the whole weekend who knows what she's been doing. I scroll through Tik Tok, finding myself not able to stop after an hour.  When it's midnight I decided to put my phone away after texting my mother and Eliot good night.  I slowly drift to sleep.