Chapter Thirtheen.

He walks up to me and leans over to look into my eyes then says "Do you want to do this?" I look into his eyes and can't help, but wonder how it would be to press my lips to his. Then I remind myself I have a boyfriend and how can he even expect this from me after everything he has said this afternoon.I get up and look right into his eyes and say "No I don't." I can see he's surprised and annoyed because I rejected him, but he doesn't say anything I push him a said and walk away.I hear everyone laughing and yelling "Ohh Justin got rejected." at him, but he's an asshole and deserved it. When I'm finally outside my phone rings. I don't want to answer right now, so I'll let it ring once and sit down on the porch swing. I pick up on the second ring it's Eliot. "Hey, what are you doing. I thought we were going to face time tonight." I am not sure if I should tell him where I am. He's probably going to say it's stupid and dangerous and tell me my mother wouldn't approve, but before I can make up my mind he says "What is that noise? Where are you?" Now I have to tell him "I'm at a party with Trish." I say to him waiting for the lecture to come. He answers my thoughts by saying "Rachel your mother didn't want you hanging out with those girls. They're bad news. You know you shouldn't be partying. Have you been drinking? " I knew he was going to react this way and it makes me angry that he always agrees with my mother. He should respect my decisions and have my back. When I think about it he never really has. I am getting angrier and when I'm angry I cry and I don't want that. I just wanted him to cheer me up and tell me everything will be fine. "Yes, Eliot I just had one drink." I say annoyed. "Great You go to collage and drink now. Rachel this isn't you. You don't drink or go to parties you hate them remember." he says and I wasn't having fun yet, but he is ruining my whole night judging me every move I make. "Well, this is me from now on." I yell at him through the phone. "Your mother would be very disappointed in you." he says so calmly it makes me even angrier. "I can do what I want and I don't need to explain myself. You should have my back and be there for me. I am not doing this now. Bye Eliot." before I can hang up the phone he screams, "I think you should go back to your dorm. This isn't ...." But before he can finish his sentence I hang up the phone and curl up on the porch swing with my head in my hands trying not to cry. I've never had a fight with Eliot and to my surprise, it feels good to let things out for once. I remind myself I was right and he needs to think about his behavior before I start blaming myself for this. I'm trying so hard not to cry, but the tears are rolling over my cheeks. Then suddenly Kevin takes a seat next to me. He puts his arm around me. His reaction surprises me and it feels good to have his arm around me. I force a smile through my tears hoping he won't ask what happened. "Rachel are you okay? Did something happen?" he asks while pulls me closer into both his arms. I look up at him and say "Well, I just fought with my boyfriend. " He wipes my tears away with his thumb and lifts my chin to look into my eyes and says "What was it about? Did he hurt you?" "No oh no he never did. He just doesn't approve of my choices or actions or who I've become lately." I say while looking down at my feet again to stop crying. Kevin takes my hand to let me know he's here for me which I appreciate, but it feels a bit weird. "Does he go here? How old is he?" he asks very interestedly. "No, Eliot is still in high school. He graduates next year, we planned for him to join me next year. He is seventeen and turns eighteen in October." I tell him and lay on his shoulders again. After a few minutes of silence, he says "Well, I don't know what's going on between you guys, but I do know he should respect you and be there for you. You tell me if he's a jerk again then I will show him how to treat the ladies." he jokes and laughs and I can't help but laugh with him. "If you ever need anything just say the word." He says and stands up and I smile at him "I'm just going to sit here for a while. You go back in there and have some fun." I tell him. "Do you want me to stay with you?" he asks "No no really you go back to the party. I'm fine." He gives me a smile before walking back inside. After sitting outside for a while I go inside to find Trish. I want to get away from this place, but especially Justin. I push myself through the crowd looking for Trish, but then this girl bumps into me and spills her drink all over my white dress. She says sorry three times, but at the moment I don't care. She ruined my dress. Can this night get any worse? I don't think so, but before it does I really need to get out of this place. I still haven't find Trish and I need to pee really bad. Whatever red liquid off alcohol she was drinking smells bad. I'm going upstairs to find a bathroom, pee, and clean my dress. I'm surprised by how many rooms there are, there are at least twenty rooms up here. I try to open a few doors, but most of them are locked. And I don't want to think about what might happen in there. Then finally a door opens. I scan the empty room and to my horror I see Justin and Riley making out on the bed. I want to close the door, but I'm frozen. I see Justin's hands working under her skirt and it makes me wanna throw up. The room is empty besides the people on the bed it looks like no one is staying in here. After a few seconds, Riley high pitched voice says "WHAT THE HELL. What do you want?"