Chapter Thirty-Six.

Monday morning. As usual, we're early. Eliot kisses me on the cheek before leaving me with Logan. I told Eliot I'll text him on my break and I'll come right home after class. I think Eliot and Logan may have bonded together, which wasn't what I hoped for. We take our usual spot in the front of the class. And I hoped Logan wasn't going to ask or say anything about Justin and me, but unfortunately, he does and says "So uh what's going on? When chancellor Price came home last week he told me you guys were coming over for dinner. 

And he and my mother are very excited. But now Eliot is staying the whole week, what about the end of the summer party?"  I actually have no idea of what I should say to Logan, I don't wanna lie to him, cause he is my friend, but I also know he wouldn't approve of me dating both Eliot and Justin. I know it's wrong, but every time I'm almost over him, he makes his way back into my heart and I just can't handle trying to fight those feelings anymore it's exhausting. "Well it's complicated with me and Justin and I love Eliot I do, but with Justin things are different. 

I'm sorry I can't explain it. I know you guys hate eachother and yes he isn't always a sweetheart, but I care about him." "We don't hate eachother, but we also don't like eachother. Let's say we can manage if we need to. But Rachel I'm not stupid I see what you do to him and how he makes you smile and question your life as it is, and that is a good thing. Don't get me wrong here, but Isn't Eliot a safer choice? You know he won't hurt you and he treats you well."   "Yeah, your right, and I'm never breaking up with him.

 I love him he is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him. Justin isn't the dating type anyway and Eliot and I belong together." Then a voice says "Goodmorning you two. You are early I like that. My name is Professor Geller and welcome to your first math class." Logan and I introduced ourselves to the professor while the classroom slowly filled with people. When class ended we had only five minutes to get to our next class.  Logan and I had a hard time finding it since we're in the wrong building.

Luckily we made it just in time. "Good morning class, Welcome to History. My name is mister Saltzman and I like to put students on the spot, so you better pay attention in my class"  His comment made Riley and Kevin whisper who is sitting across from me and Logan. If Riley is in this class that means Justin has to be in this class as well.  I quickly scan the classroom, but he isn't anywhere to be seen. I know he doesn't care to be on time, but he would never miss a class on purpose, right? Now I'm getting worried about Justin, knowing I shouldn't.

 I need to let him go. I tell myself to focus on class and leave my thoughts about Justin behind. When Logan and I are sitting in our last class, I remembered I was supposed to text Eliot on my break, but I totally forgot. I try to text him without the professor noticing it. After the professor gave up our homework Logan and I walk out together. 

Later that day. We chat for a while and Logan stands on it to bring me back to campus.  I told him I could walk it's not that far, but he insisted on it. It's quiet for a while which gives me time to think about Justin. Why wasn't he in class today? Did something happen or is he just lazy? Is it because of me? Logan turns on the radio, really loud, and then starts singing. I laugh at him and then join him singing on the top of my longs with Watermelon sugar from Harry Styles. We must look like crazy persons now, but at least we're having fun.