Chapter Thirty-Five.

Later that night. When I'm finally lying in bed, Justin creeps back into my mind. I tried to push him out of it, but as soon as Eliot closed the door, he crawled back in again. I had so much fun tonight and It felt good for a while. But now my bed feels so empty and I can't sleep. Lucky for me I don't have his number, cause if I did I would be texting or calling him right now, knowing it isn't right. I need to stay away from him. I need to avoid him anyway since Eliot will be here. Then it hits me the end of summer is next weekend. I totally forgot about it. I was gonna go with Logan and Nate. Now that Eliot is here I need to figure out what I'm gonna do. I also got invited to dinner at Justin's dad's house. While I'm trying to figure out what to do I slowly drift off to sleep. 

Monday. When I wake up the next morning Trish is in some sort of deep coma, passed out on her bed. I don't know what she did last night, but she looks pretty tired. I go to the bathroom to do my usual routine of every school morning, then get dressed and pack my bag to meet Logan at the coffee house. Just when I open the door Eliot is standing in the hallway. "Goodmorning beautiful," He says while he presses a kiss on my cheek. 

I'm a little overwhelmed and don't know what to do. I just can't take the risk of Justin and Eliot meeting eachother. "Uh, hey morning to you too." I stutter and smile. "I thought I could grab a coffee with you and walk you to your class," he says while he takes my bag from me. I'm going mentally crazy in my head now. I have to come up with something. If Justin only sees him, I don't want to figure out what will happen if he does. 

"That's sweet of you, but you didn't have to. I'm already meeting a friend for coffee." "Great, I love to meet them. What are you waiting for, come on." He says and starts walking. I don't know what to do. I can only hope not to run into Justin, cause I don't know what he'll do. And I don't want Eliot to find out this way. He is not only my boyfriend but also my best friend and my saving angel. Me and my mom's, cause without him I don't know what would have become of my mother and me.

 I need to think of something before this goes all wrong, but I know I can't get him to change his mind. And I just have to let it go for now. And Justin is never early so what am I worrying about. We walk to the coffee house to meet Logan. Logan is already there sitting in our usual spot. "Morning to you to and who is this?" He asks while he stands up and greets Eliot. "This is Eliot, he is staying the whole week." "Oh hey, you're the boyfriend. Nice to finally meet you."

 Logan says to Eliot "Yeah thanks, man. It's nice to meet some of Rachels's friends." "Okay guys, can we please get some coffee now?" I ask while walking to the counter to order. I asked the lady for a double espresso late, an americano for Logan, and a green tea for Eliot. I'll wait at the counter to get our order while watching Eliot and Logan getting to know eachother. I'd rather have they didn't, but I can't do anything about it anymore.

 I was hoping that it wouldn't come this far, but I can't help think that there may be, is more for me and Justin. When the coffee lady says my name I can't hear her directly cause I'm again lost in my thoughts about Justin. It took Eliot grabbing my hand and asking me if I was alright, for me to come back to reality. I tell the lady I'm sorry and follow Eliot back to our usual spot on the couch where we talk and drink our coffee before walking to class.