Chapter Sixteen.

The next morning I wake up alone. Justin is not in the room and I immediately start to panic. Just when I'm about to get out of bed he walks in with only a towel on his hips and wet hair. He was showering and I feel like a total fool.  His muscles move under his tattooed skin as he puts a black plain shirt on. Just when I think I'm about to see his thing he throws the towel, landing on my head just so I can't see anything. "You like to watch don't you?" He says with a smirk. His direct and dirty words make me uncomfortable and I tell myself I don't like to watch. "No, I don't," I say with a bossy tone while he changes into a black pair of ripped jeans. He can probably wear anything and still look hot. I'm shocked by my thoughts. "Should I bring you back to campus?" He asks while opening the curtains. "Uhm yeah that would be nice," I say gladly and climb out of bed quickly pulling my dress down. I see Justin's eyes scanning up my legs and start to feel uncomfortable, but I like the way he looks at me. I cross my legs and scan the room for my shoes. "Here they are." He says and hands me my Allstars. When we're both dressed we walk downstairs and even have to step over a few sleeping people. Wow, he is a collector of old classic cars. I look out the window and say "You have a great car." "Well thank you, Miss Lane, it's a Mustang convertible 1965." He answers proudly. I love the way the leather smell, but his taste in music is awful. I reach out to turn it down, but his hand touched mine when he wanted to turn it up. And again there is this weird feeling almost like fireworks when we touch and somehow I think he feels it too. We came by a small diner, and to my surprise, I was able to persuade him and stop for a moment. We take a seat at the booth, the women give us the menu, but I can't decide. Lucky for me Justin noticed and orders for me. "Two double espresso late's and some pancakes." He says to the lady who takes our order. Unlike Eliot, Justin does order for me and I like that. We share the pancakes and by the time we go back to the car, it's almost 2.00 in the afternoon. I slept through the whole morning and I don't have to do anything today. I like hanging out with Justin. Well, the nice Justin not the rude asshole. He puts his hand on my lap while we drive back to campus it's a nice but odd feeling. Justin parks the car in the parking lot outside my dorm block and just when he's about to say something my phone rings. It's Eliot calling me. Shit, I totally forgot about Eliot. How can I forget about my boyfriend I'm so stupid. I ignore the call because I just don't want to talk to him I rather talk to Justin. "Shouldn't you answer that?" He says with an angry voice. "No, I'll call him back," I say to him hoping there isn't a storm coming. "I think you should Rachel Lane. I need to go and you need to call him back." He says with a mean voice almost yelling at me. Here we go again, this always happens just when we're having a nice time he'll ruin it. "No, it's fine I don't need to talk to him," I say while looking right into his green eyes who are filled with surprise and anger. "You don't..?" He says in astonishment. "No, I told you I don't wanna talk to him," I say a little irritated but force a smile. "NO NO, you don't. You have to get out I need to go." He practically yells at me. "Why Why do I have to go..?" "Go.. piss off" He shouts and I grab my things and get out as quickly as I can. His mood changed from nice well nice for him to asshole Justin when he saw Eliot was calling me, but that wouldn't be because of the phone call right. I run to my dorm trying to hold back my tears. Why does he do this to me? What did I do wrong I don't get it he is so confusing. I crawl up in my bed and cry out in my pillow and thank god Trish isn't home yet. After crying for about twenty minutes I tell myself not to be this girl. I tell myself to stop crying or thinking about him and force myself to call Eliot and ask if he wants to come over. We've talked for ten minutes on the phone and he's coming now. He will be here in three hours which means I have enough time to shower and clean this place up.