Chapter Thirty-Eight.

Tuesday. I'm in my last class today. The past few days went by quickly and there has been no sign of Justin. Which I'm happy about. I have to say, not seeing Justin has made it easier to forget him, but I still find myself thinking about him and the time we spent together. I find it weird though that Justin has been MIA for the last couple of days. I sometimes think it's because of me. Trish and I walk out of class together talking about the end-of-summer party and she asked me if I could come, join her and her group of friends when they're going bowling on Saturday. 

I told her I was planning on studying and working on our History assignment. As usual, she told me I'm being stupid and I need to spend my weekends having fun. But for me studying is fun. I like to be on time and sometimes even work ahead with assignments. Trish is going to hang with Leah and Eliot is waiting for me in the parking lot. I walk toward Eliot after I said Trish goodbye. Eliot greets me with a kiss on the cheek and a hug. We're going to target to get some things for my room and I need some groceries. I'm glad Eliot and I can do this together cause it saves me a lot of trouble and well he has a car. I found some cute fluffy pillows for on my bed and some desk decorations. I got all the snacks I needed and some fruit.

Tuesday afternoon. After we paid we pack everything in bags and carry it to the car. When we're finally on our way back it's already 6.30 and we agreed to meet Logan and Nate at 9.00 at the party. Eliot and I go to the salad bar drive in to get some dinner. After Eliot and I unpacked the groceries I quickly change into a dress and a cardigan. The food was great and we're now already on our way to the party. Eliot parked the car on the large lawn. Logan and Nate parked just beside us. 

"Hey, you two." Logan says when he sees us. "Hey, so you must be Nate." I say to the tall guy with his blond hair neatly combed back. "Yes, that's me. It's so nice to finally meet you. Logan has talked much about you." Eliot has introduced himself while we're walking to one of the huge campfires. Lucky for us this one is empty. I look around to maybe see Justin or one of his friends. I did see Kevin, but still no sign of Justin. I'm getting worried and I'm almost at the point to ask chase or Kyle about him.

 I tell myself not to and to enjoy this night. Logan, Nate and Eliot and I are now sitting around the campfire talking and laughing, but my mind isn't there with them. I think Eliot is bonding with Logan and Nate. I told Eliot I was going for some air, which is stupid cause we are outside. I don't know what has gotten into me, but I just my mind is going crazy and I'm getting more worried about Justin. I decided to join Trish, Riley, Chase, Kevin and some dude I don't know. "Hey, what are you doing here? I wasn't expecting you here. Where is Eliot?"Trish asks while she hugs me. 

Tuesday evening. Chase gives me a cup of beer or some alcohol that smells bad. Then a hideous voice says "Guys should we play a game." and of course that voice is Riley. Kevin is quick to respond "Oh no no no, Not again. Guys please." everybody laughs, and they're having fun. " Kevin stands up and takes a seat next to me. "Hey Rach, you look beautiful." "Thanks that's sweet of you." "Now you two love birds we're playing truth or dare". "Riley shut up." Kevin says and she sits down again. This weird guy that I don't know who is sitting next to me is being weird. I don't know what his intentions are but he is getting too close to me. 

"Rachel, what's it going to be truth or dare?" Chase asks. "I'll do dare," I thought this was a smart choice but I guess not "Rachel I dare you to make out with Paul." The old guy sitting next to me is called Paul. Everyone is laughing and yelling and I know it's only a game, but I just don't want to. And he is moving awfully close to me, his hand is already on my lap. "I Uhm I don't think" I stutter while moving backward almost sitting on Kevin's lap. Oh, come on Rachel it's just a game." Chase says meaning I should just do it.

 "It's just a little kiss Rachel are you afraid," Riley says with her annoying voice. The guy has now one hand on my leg and the other on my hip, I'm feeling uncomfortable. Then all of a sudden this boy dressed in black sneakers, jeans, and a hoodie says "Rachel Rach" while he walks right through the circle and punches Paul in his face. It took me a while, but I know that voice anywhere. It's Justin. Paul stands up and punches back they then fall on the ground and start fighting. Paul yells "We were only having some fun."

 "No, no you were not, can't you see she didn't want to you prick. Don't you ever come near her again?" "The guy is strong and taller than Justin. I'm now scared he might get hurt badly. People started yelling and I did too. "Stop you guys stop it. Justin, please stop." I yell trying to keep my tears in. I can't watch this I try to get between them but the other guy Paul pushed me to the ground. Then Eliot rushes by my side and is confused. I stand up and push Eliot away without knowing.